Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I think the last spot to do preorder was STC FTL. I remember it was super chill like some ppl were saying in the thread earlier. Resellers were still around but they weren't as heavy as they were today (saw a dude walk out with 6 pairs of Concord 11s). You just needed to know when they started doing the preorders and prepay for the pairs and bring in the GC they gave you to claim them. If you lost that GC then you were SOL though

For a sec I thought maybe that was me you saw but I bought my Concords from Fairview FTL. Now before the hate, it was 9 pairs total but zero for resale. Call me corny but I did the wedding party thing: 4 for my boys, 2 for myself, 1 for the ring boy, and also 1 for my wife, 1 for my (future) son. That preorder gift card put a hurt on my Visa like a mofo but in the end it was worth it. Good ol days indeed, FTL employee even helped carry my purchases to my car, overall good vibes.

Not gonna bother posting a pic, but for those curious SneakersNews actual stole one of my wedding photos and used it in their recent "History of the Concord 11" video.

at least it was a double up pair and you presumably have another pair& box thats fine.
I have my one and only pair of bc3 out for delivery today.hope my box isnt mashed but wont really care tbh because these are for my own feet my 2011 bcs have needed to be replaced since tiiime (still wear em in show and slush haha)

IMG_0795.JPG
Nope, posted a few day ago about my BC3 box from FTL being ripped up and got similar problems on the shoe as well...
That being said, they'll be on my feet, but it's kinda disappointing to received a jacked up box when you spend $600 for some shoes....

For a sec I thought maybe that was me you saw but I bought my Concords from Fairview FTL. Now before the hate, it was 9 pairs total but zero for resale. Call me corny but I did the wedding party thing: 4 for my boys, 2 for myself, 1 for the ring boy, and also 1 for my wife, 1 for my (future) son. That preorder gift card put a hurt on my Visa like a mofo but in the end it was worth it. Good ol days indeed, FTL employee even helped carry my purchases to my car, overall good vibes.

Not gonna bother posting a pic, but for those curious SneakersNews actual stole one of my wedding photos and used it in their recent "History of the Concord 11" video.
haha was pretty sure it was a reseller at STC cause I'd see him at every drop w multiples but he went super hard on the Concords. I mean never had too much of an issue of picking up an extra pair on the side to help fund your own pair.

Any experience inconsistency with footlocker's vip reward program? Square One won't let me use a $20 vip reward on raffles wins but Sherway gardens will.

For the footy fans, there's an AC Milan away shirt (last season's white/gold kit) on sale for $9.99 at Winners Queen/Portland. It's a Large.

Ovo 8s restocked on the ovo app. Most sizes still available. Got the white pair to go with the black I got in store over the weekend. Shipping is outrageous though. $30?!

I have a size 9.5 BC3's that I bought thinking they would fit like the true blues.

Noticing that they're a bit more TTS than the true blues. That said, anyone looking to swap their 9 for my 9.5?

If not, I'll deal with it, but figured I'd ask and see. DS just tried on one shoe.

If anyone want OVO 8 white sz10 retail (+ovo shipping), let me know.
Cousin looking to sell. I'll double check and see if he is still deciding.

Still waiting for my NDC BC3's. Arriving tomorrow, I'll have an extra pair BC3 sz10. DM for retail otherwise I'll return

Has anyone used GOAT before? I'm tempted to post shoes on there BC the ones I'm selling on kijiji I'm being lowballed. I tell them I'll sell for retail but still get lowballed.

Has anyone used GOAT before? I'm tempted to post shoes on there BC the ones I'm selling on kijiji I'm being lowballed. I tell them I'll sell for retail but still get lowballed.

Don't bother
They only accept US sellers.
I once requested to be a seller, waited for 4 months no response.
I contacted them to follow up twice, they eventually told me they only accept US sellers for now

My BC3s from NDCa arrived yesterday, was a nice surprise to get them on a Sunday.

Went with my TB3 size and fit is good.

Any experience inconsistency with footlocker's vip reward program? Square One won't let me use a $20 vip reward on raffles wins but Sherway gardens will.
Yes, I've been denied using a VIP reward on launch products, but I've heard others are able to.
Friend of mine also got denied even earning the reward on the purchase of a raffle win, the cashier just refused to scan the VIP card and they said it was store policy :rolleyes. This happened at STC, Footlocker or Kids Footlocker (don't recall) for Royal or Top 3 1's last year. Seriously don't understand what the store gains by not scanning your VIP card :smh:

Got denied using vip for both of the 11s released in 17. Last raffle win I used it on was the closing ceremony 11 lows. I tried using it during the 30 off sale a few months back, but was told it was one of the other, not both. I just use it to buy socks, but they recently increased the price of the 3 pack Jordan socks I always bought

At Dixie - grabbing some shoes for my son - Kyries 3 in kids for $29 after discounts.

But it is a long line. I guess everyone is a friend today:smile:

I'm almost always denied redeeming my VIP coupon on "hot" items, raffle-wins included.

With that said, I usually just use the $10 on Jason Markk bottles (ends up like $2 and change after tax), and the $20 on socks or half price tees lol.

Anyone know which stores are getting the Oreo FlyKnit Trainers tomorrow and is it FCFS?

Online is delayed to March 2nd.

Yes, I've been denied using a VIP reward on launch products, but I've heard others are able to.
Friend of mine also got denied even earning the reward on the purchase of a raffle win, the cashier just refused to scan the VIP card and they said it was store policy :rolleyes. This happened at STC, Footlocker or Kids Footlocker (don't recall) for Royal or Top 3 1's last year. Seriously don't understand what the store gains by not scanning your VIP card :smh:

I was allowed to get points for it... but not use it ( which is fully understandable)

Back
Top Bottom