Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Average China income is something like $800cad per month
Not surprise if ppl kill for sneakers just to make a few bucks

Man them dudes looked like they were dressed in designer and ****. Didnt look like the average person

Has anyone gone to the Yayoi Kusama exhibit at the AGO yet? curious about the protocol once you arrive at your scheduled time.
Heard you get about 30 seconds in each room before you get moved on. Sounds way too rushed, but gotta do what you gotta do for the 'gram I guess.

Didn't get any e-mails from END and the draw's well over... guess I ain't get it. $300 stays in my bank account, no big!

Nike.ca did not put a Q for the flyknit trainers.. what a terrible idea. All sizes got carted by bots as soon as it went live.
I had a 10 in my cart but checking out gave me the "Other shoppers added to cart first" message. BS

What a ****show that release was. No queue system. Was quickly botted up as soon as drop down list for sizes showed up.
Waste of waking up 240am in the morning.. jeez.

Heard you get about 30 seconds in each room before you get moved on. Sounds way too rushed, but gotta do what you gotta do for the 'gram I guess.

This is the exact reason why I couldn't justify the admission. Not saying I want to loiter in the exhibit, but the thought of being rushed through the experience...not worth it.

A similar experience - they did that 30 second viewing bs at Toronto Zoo with the Panda's. Solid 45 minute wait for a 'Please get your camera's ready as you have 30 seconds in the room with the panda's before we ask you to head towards this exit'

Yeah that's how it is, I went to the NYC one 4-5 years ago. Employees are stationed with timers to track the 30 seconds you're in the rooms. No advance tickets...FCFS, so you had to go on the right day/time (if that even exists in NY) and lineup. On an average day you'll be lined up for 1-2 hours until you finally get in one of the rooms.

My original question was more about what happens when you arrive at your given time slot. I heard even though you have a time slot there's still a long wait to get inside.

I copped 2 tickets but my girl wasn't able to get the day off so I sold them to a friend for pretty much retail. I was 4000th in line when they dropped on the site.

Tried again one diff days for my girl's sister's fam but I kept getting 10K+ on the queue

Average China income is something like $800cad per month
Not surprise if ppl kill for sneakers just to make a few bucks
Yah indeed. Ppl just there for the money I think. IMO if ppl are there for the shoe to wear them, I don’t think they will cause trouble and start a fight. It’s ppl who are there looking to cash in that gets heated because that is money lost in their pockets.

Who knows how much these sell more but it’s some dollars to them. The hustle is real lol.

Yah indeed. Ppl just there for the money I think. IMO if ppl are there for the shoe to wear them, I don’t think they will cause trouble and start a fight. It’s ppl who are there looking to cash in that gets heated because that is money lost in their pockets.

Who knows how much these sell more but it’s some dollars to them. The hustle is real lol.

Maybe the fight started because some people tried cutting in line like they do over here? If people waited for that many hours in line, they'd be upset at line cutting no matter if it's to wear or resell.

Didn’t know swims had models with boost soles

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 70
I hope you bought tickets because unless you have them, there is 0% chance you get in.
And tickets sold out months ago

Yeah my bro got tickets, they release them in bunches to the public next release is March 6. But they resell em too for quite abit

my shorty got 2 pairs of tickets. im going to the March 10th one

maybe i can get my IG clout up lol

What y’all thinking about the j9 dropping next weekend? The Breds
Pretty weak pair. I don't understand why they are called "Bred" if the only red is on the little jumpman. :lol:

If you are looking to grab them, wait till they hit outlets or a decent sale. If they don't sell well, places like Exclucity will include them with their sale items or discount codes fairly quickly.

My original question was more about what happens when you arrive at your given time slot. I heard even though you have a time slot there's still a long wait to get inside.

Wasnt like that for my time slot. Theres two holding queues at the back of the first floor. Once your timeslot hits, you enter the elevators, group by group. So while it's not instant, the timeslots are only paced by the elevator capacity. I'd guess my timeslots had about 3 elevators worth of people who were there on time.

The lines for each room did seem longer than when I visited the same exhibit in LA and the AGO staff is much more diligent in trying to maximize the capacity of the rooms. They'll call for solo visitors and they'll be allowed to jump the queue to join other groups as they enter the room.

The exhibit is also more than just the rooms if anyone was wondering.

Back
Top Bottom