Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Has anyone ever bought from or know who @big.bape.toronto is on IG? Seen some of my people like their pics. The consignment shops in Toronto don’t have sizes I’m looking for. TIA
bapepluginthe6ix is always a good option too. Can vouch for the dude, def legit and good business.

i always get the ..." can you send me more pictures?" " just want to make sure is legit" " can you do lower price" .. finally agrees on price. " oh let me think about it "
Agree to meet up and don't tell me they can no longer make it after waiting for 30 mins. At least have the courtesy to tell me.
Agree to a price that's already lower than asking. Show up and still try to talk down.
Show up and didn't bring enough cash cause he thought I'd agree to new price. Had to go to the bank. geeeeeeeeeeeez.
From now on, I always set the time and place that fits my schedule. Not going out of my way.

Agree to meet up and don't tell me they can no longer make it after waiting for 30 mins. At least have the courtesy to tell me.
Agree to a price that's already lower than asking. Show up and still try to talk down.
Show up and didn't bring enough cash cause he thought I'd agree to new price. Had to go to the bank. geeeeeeeeeeeez.
From now on, I always set the time and place that fits my schedule. Not going out of my way.

I once sold a phone to a guy where we agreed on a price, he said he was short $25, then when I told him I am going to take out the memory card, he pulled the extra bills out of his pocket. Some dudes are scummy.

I've had buyers come to meet up and were short on cash. I take the shoes back, started to walk away and miraculously they found more money in their pocket. At that point i dont care if i sell them and leave.
I dont make myself available to the buyers, you meet where i want to meet and when. Ive been screwed over enough times.

The joys of selling and buying on kijiji. Sometimes you just say screw it and sell it on StockX or something at lower value to avoid all the bs.

Did you try kenshi toronto?

bapepluginthe6ix is always a good option too. Can vouch for the dude, def legit and good business.

Kenshi has a lot of older stuff and not too many sizes, Bapeplug has little selection and kinda pricey....From what I’m seeing big.bape has better prices, newer releases....i’ll probably order something from them and give my feedback

These dad shoes are pretty fire in person

4E6C781E-FC95-4083-B134-2EC251679E50.jpeg

There's one guy that did that to me where I explicitly told him the price over text and when we met up, he pulled out less cash, i was about to toss his money in the air and he miraculously pulled out more money. I wonder if we all dealt with the same bum.

I always wanted to start a **** list of buyers to never deal with. Post their names and phone numbers, a master list of some sort.

Speaking of BAPE, anybody know how legit PSWRD in Kenzo is? Looks to be alright but I really cant tell. I was considering ordering online but im not sure if its legit

So he can use the term “fob” and he doesn’t get any flack or called racist because...he’s Asian? The ****ing idiots on this forum..

Isn't that always the case tho?
African americans call each other the N word, while if other color uses that word it becomes racist

So for those who have yeezy 700s from YS out for delivery today. anyone else there UPS mychoice just says "out for delivery" with no mention of payments?
Duties and brokerage usually shows up in my choice. I hope this is a blessing and not in error as I rather go pay cbsa than get a suprise bill for $200 in a week or two in the mail .

So for those who have yeezy 700s from YS out for delivery today. anyone else there UPS mychoice just says "out for delivery" with no mention of payments?
Duties and brokerage usually shows up in my choice. I hope this is a blessing and not in error as I rather go pay cbsa than get a suprise bill for $200 in a week or two in the mail .

Same
Doesn’t say COD for mine

Gonna have to self clear some BS fees from DHL on those Climas. They hit me with a text saying I owe $94 :lol::smh:

I've never self cleared before. Is the office located at 2720 Britannia Road East? I already submitted something to DHL stating I want to self clear my package.

Last edited:
Are there shops that do legit checks on yeezys? I think essentials does?
Essentials does legit checks for every shoe, but you have to pay them a fee of $10. I usually recommend doing this on meet-up days if you're still iffy about the transaction after all the photos are sent out.

Another option is to ask for a legit check on seller in whatever forum you're purchasing from. Always a good option to see whether or not that person's done legit business in the past.

So I have a question for the NT Toronto fam. I just sold a pair of OG Ultra Boost 1.0s on Grailed for $360 US. I ended up taking home $410 after conversion and fees.

Would you guys sell a brand new deadstock pair of OG ultra boost for that price or would you hold onto them or hold out for more? I can refund the purchase if necessary but I was monitoring StockX and that seems to be about whats being paid for them now.

I'm not a re seller but these were just a pair from my personal collection that I bought back in 2015 and never wore them since I was running in Asics at the time. I'm also considering the fact that these are now very rare and there aren't a ton of pairs out that are completely deadstock nowadays so they wouldn't be easy to replace or repurchase.

So I have a question for the NT Toronto fam. I just sold a pair of OG Ultra Boost 1.0s on Grailed for $360 US. I ended up taking home $410 after conversion and fees.

Would you guys sell a brand new deadstock pair of OG ultra boost for that price or would you hold onto them or hold out for more? I can refund the purchase if necessary but I was monitoring StockX and that seems to be about whats being paid for them now.

I'm not a re seller but these were just a pair from my personal collection that I bought back in 2015 and never wore them since I was running in Asics at the time. I'm also considering the fact that these are now very rare and there aren't a ton of pairs out that are completely deadstock nowadays so they wouldn't be easy to replace or repurchase.

Here's my thought on this, and ppl will probably disagree with me. I generally don't resell shoes once I have them in hand, and here's my logic. You can always make more money, but you can't always get the shoe back in your collection. For a lot of shoes that I'm on the hunt for, it's not even about the money. It's the fact that I can't find them on the market at a price that I want to pay.

Here's my thought on this, and ppl will probably disagree with me. I generally don't resell shoes once I have them in hand, and here's my logic. You can always make more money, but you can't always get the shoe back in your collection. For a lot of shoes that I'm on the hunt for, it's not even about the money. It's the fact that I can't find them on the market at a price that I want to pay.

That's the exact reason I was being kind of reluctant to let them go crono06 crono06 . That's probably the most valid point but also, I'm not going to put down anyone because I'm just like all of you, a collector. I'm also 28 and have bills though so this may be one of those times I just bite the bullet and sell something in my collection that I may not fully want to. I have 3.0 Ultra Boost still but this is rare because it's a completely deadstock pair of OG 1.0s. Also, I have literally never re sold a sneaker in my life as well because I only buy sneakers to wear or to add to my own collection. I just monitor StockX, Goat and other apps so if I did decide to sell...I'd obviously want to be getting what the market is for that shoe or what the value is apparently is for that shoe. StockX is all over the place though. I think the lowest sale for an UltraBoost OG was like 297$ or something but then you see crazy sale prices of like 500$ and even $550 and up. Just madness. This buyer is also local in Toronto so shipping would be convenient.

I dont have any payments either. In the past I would got C.O.D on myups. But my boy who copped bred v2s on YS didn't get it when his shoes got delivered but then got it in the mail like a month or two later for $110. It's a hit or miss imo. Maybe something has changed since then and hopefully we don't get charged.

Back
Top Bottom