Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

You forgot Dixie Mall. Worst customer service! Either too lazy to check anything for you or too busy looking at themselves in the mirror
Haha or talking...Dixie employees are only there to snag up anything that comes in worthwhile...every time that I am there and in line I see
Employees in line with heat or nice clothes that they had on hold.

Haha or talking...Dixie employees are only there to snag up anything that comes in worthwhile...every time that I am there and in line I see
Employees in line with heat or nice clothes that they had on hold.

Funny thing you say that, I was in line at Dixie on Thursday morning to pay for my stuff. I see one of the staff members in front of me cashing out two pairs of AJ1's. From what I saw it was one pair each of the Ying Yang pack (one white, one black) and I didn't see those anywhere in the store.

I'll echo what was said about the Burloak staff. They are always more than willing to help check for stock in the back unlike the staff at HH, Vaughn and Dixie.

Funny thing you say that, I was in line at Dixie on Thursday morning to pay for my stuff. I see one of the staff members in front of me cashing out two pairs of AJ1's. From what I saw it was one pair each of the Ying Yang pack (one white, one black) and I didn't see those anywhere in the store.

I'll echo what was said about the Burloak staff. They are always more than willing to help check for stock in the back unlike the staff at HH, Vaughn and Dixie.

There’s this one specific overweight guy at Vaughan that is useless 100% of the time I see him

I have been going to Burloak since they first opened - managers and employees are top shelf - always helpful. A few weeks back they brought me and my wife a bunch of samples from the back they knew we would like - some air max and af1 - they even put out vapormax samples which sold for $22.

Dixie is hit or miss. The further away from the cash - the less helpful. Managers are great though.

I asked the cashier about limits - apparently it is 10 pairs of any one shoe.

when these outlets get anything considered heat, they usually only get a handful of pairs if not less. So if anything good comes in, you can’t blame the employees for scooping it up. It’s one of the benefits of working there.

Nike Burloak
FSR
P_20180331_142203.jpg

grabbed a 9.5. Plenty of sizes left

I was there just before you and almost missed them because the display pair wasn't even up. Some of the employees were geeking out since Burloak barely gets anything.

the staff at burloak are aces. Always willing to help, they will check the stock room regardless

100%.

Jordan 11 Easter lows are sitting. Walked into foot action at 3pm and lots of sizes left. Easy cop

Can’t wait for the cool grey 11 lows later this month.....

Scooped these for my NFL Champion Eagles, the green is perfect! Also had a $100 gift card which helped. Going to paint the upper black and add all the jersey #s inna dark AF grey. Superbowl LII or 17/18 Champions on the midtongue tag

I have been going to Burloak since they first opened - managers and employees are top shelf - always helpful. A few weeks back they brought me and my wife a bunch of samples from the back they knew we would like - some air max and af1 - they even put out vapormax samples which sold for $22.

Dixie is hit or miss. The further away from the cash - the less helpful. Managers are great though.

I asked the cashier about limits - apparently it is 10 pairs of any one shoe.

this was a couple of years ago but i found vaughan helpful if you wanted to do phone orders and called early in the day. when the chaos hits noone wants to help at all lol

I can only echo whats being said bout Dixie.
Will say there a couple of solid reps. willing to help and check for sizes.

A week ago I was there and found a pair of Lab Footscapes Rainbow w/ no price tag on it. Asked one of these youngsters on what's the price and if they got more in the back!

20 minutes later buddy came back w/ the shoe (again no price sticker on it) and said he thinks that's the only one they have.
Dude, did you even check? SMH

Last edited:

A week ago I was there and found a pair of Lab Footscapes Rainbow w/ no price tag on it. Asked one of these youngsters on what's the price and if they got more in the back!

20 minutes later buddy came back w/ the shoe (again no price sticker on it) and said he thinks that's the only one they have.

20 mins just to come back to tell you he "thinks" thats the only one they have? SMH. Thats A+ customer service right there. Thats why I dont bother asking sometimes unless its something I really want.

lol i had the same pear in my hands a couple weeks ago. I was hesitant to ask so i just put them back on the shelf

Back
Top Bottom