Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Damn. Anyone able to grab a pair of Bred Toes in a 10 for me by any chance lol? I'm out of the city till late tonight.

I would love a hook up too but I think I'll hold off for the shadows.
I definitely regret letting go of my old pair and I know it's one of those
shoes that I NEED in life. /emotional story

Just dropped by 5 mins ago and they're all sold out. Bunch of kids at the cash buying size 12s and 13s too... :lol:

Just dropped by 5 mins ago and they're all sold out. Bunch of kids at the cash buying size 12s and 13s too... :lol:
WOW damn that was quick......literally 30 mins after I was there......there were some kids that walked in......but I guess the word got out quick.

Demar PE Protro tho sheeesh
nike-kobe-1-protro-demar-derozan.jpg

At least the Raps are looking good at home again. HCA is going to be huge for you guys. The question is going to be if the Cavs or any other Eastern team can steal one in Toronto... I mean, they've lost 6 games total at home all season, which is insane...

derozan is terrible at fade away shots...needs to drive or square up to get buckets. stop ****in shooting fadeaways....

anyways, anyone excited for the jordan 11 lows apparently releasing a month earlier? :pimp:

Good win tonight.

Will Kyrie be back for playoffs or is he done for the season?
He'll be back eventually for the playoffs, not necessarily the start of the playoffs. Given that it's knee related, I don't even know that he'll be able to play every game when he does get back. It's not their year, but they've overachieved in a big way this season... everyone counted them out after Hayward went down, so credit goes to that squad and coach Stevens. Coach of the year, imo.

coach Stevens. Coach of the year, imo.
COTY for sure. I hate that Dantoni would win it because he has Harden and CP3? okay. I know it's more complicated than that but c'mon.
The Celtics is very well coached considering everything and where they're gonna end up at this season.

Dantoni simply wouldn’t win anyway because he won it last year. They for sure wouldn’t give him it two years in a row. Stephens will win it eventually and now is the time I feel to give it to Casey.

Stephens is a hell of a coach tho. If we didn’t have Casey...I would go after poaching Brad lol. We already know our fan base is like half Casey praising and half Casey hating.

He'll be back eventually for the playoffs, not necessarily the start of the playoffs. Given that it's knee related, I don't even know that he'll be able to play every game when he does get back. It's not their year, but they've overachieved in a big way this season... everyone counted them out after Hayward went down, so credit goes to that squad and coach Stevens. Coach of the year, imo.

Kyrie isn't coming back this year. He wants to, but the front office doesn't want him to. He could come back in the second round (if they even make it there) but then it delays his surgery, which means he might not be ready for training camp next season. They really should have shut him down earlier in the season so that he could come back for the playoffs.

As for COTY - as a Celtics fan, I want Casey to win it. That award is a jinx. I don't want that juju anywhere near my team.

C's could win a first round and even a 2nd round series without Kyrie. Just let Kyrie rest for the season and have a full lineup next year with Hayward.

This Celtics team even without Hayward and Irving are very impressive and play with so much heart and grit. There's so many games I've watched this season where it was late game and they were down and I was basically like...ya that's an L. Then they fought back with minimal time left with a circus of 3s and crazy plays to win games by 1 point or less than 3. When Kyrie and Hayward and Smart are back fully...it will be scary.

I just hope that the Raptors can make a big move or two in the offseason too to help add some offensive spacing and more scoring threat. This team can become stagnant all too often and we don't truly have that killer scorer on this team that most teams need.

Kyrie isn't coming back this year. He wants to, but the front office doesn't want him to. He could come back in the second round (if they even make it there) but then it delays his surgery, which means he might not be ready for training camp next season. They really should have shut him down earlier in the season so that he could come back for the playoffs.

As for COTY - as a Celtics fan, I want Casey to win it. That award is a jinx. I don't want that juju anywhere near my team.
I wasn't aware he required more surgery and can't find any news suggesting that. Source?

wow, you called it 24 hours early man. RIP to the Celtics season

Back
Top Bottom