Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Man, there's a lot of Shadows to go around. As long as the main chain stores got them in you should be good if you arrive early. I personally don't think camping overnight is needed, again that's IF the store you're going to received their full shipment. Speaking about chain stores only not boutiques.
Where do you suggest? Footlocker or Footaction? they are getting them tomorrow

i can sleep in....
upload_2018-4-13_18-23-34.png

Where do you suggest? Footlocker or Footaction? they are getting them tomorrow

Call around. Call the locations nearest to you and call downtown. Find out as much information and make your move based off that. Usually the stores in the Yonge-Dundas Square area get the most pairs.

I was running errands at STC and ran into a buddy who said he just entered a raffle at Champs. I didn't even know they were doing a raffle, thought it was FCFS like everywhere else. Sign up list wasn't full at all and I got the call an hour later.

Nike ES will probably have a ton also.

if i was to lineup i would do so at 306 yonge. They usually get the most numbers wise i think. That being said its supposed to be ice age 2018 tomorrow through monday monrning. stay safe!

just called HOH Yonge St. .... the guy said "very limited" haha

can't even call 306... auto voicemail lol

S/O end clothing for the dub on the shadow 1s. I have a final tomorrow from 9am-12pm tomorrow so no way was I going to be able to stay up on Nike or camp. This my 2nd W from them, first one was bred toe 1s :nthat:

For those of you planning on camping tomorrow I suggest the Jordan store. A friend of mine told me the quantity and it's ALOT.

S/O end clothing for the dub on the shadow 1s. I have a final tomorrow from 9am-12pm tomorrow so no way was I going to be able to stay up on Nike or camp. This my 2nd W from them, first one was bred toe 1s :nthat:

Is the landed cost from End not gonna end up like resell price?

For those of you planning on camping tomorrow I suggest the Jordan store. A friend of mine told me the quantity and it's ALOT.
i feel you, i too, ain't trying to stay up super late for these, good thing got the W from SNKRS.

Nope for the bred toes I paid 215 CAD shipping included and when it arrived the duties was only 30 dollars. So it was basically retail.
this is good news to me cause i won too. i was expecting heavy duties at the door. thanks to your info man

You YUTES do your ting but lining up for non - OG Jordans that are near general release #s

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Boxing Day 2010 @Goodfoot/Livestock was my last/first time lining up haha

Call around. Call the locations nearest to you and call downtown. Find out as much information and make your move based off that. Usually the stores in the Yonge-Dundas Square area get the most pairs.

I was running errands at STC and ran into a buddy who said he just entered a raffle at Champs. I didn't even know they were doing a raffle, thought it was FCFS like everywhere else. Sign up list wasn't full at all and I got the call an hour later.

Nike ES will probably have a ton also.

What do you mean by Nike ES? Nike Eaton?

Ayyy i just got a dub from SNS too. Cant wait to get some proper sleep tn lol.

Jks imma be tryna grab the off whites lolll. No sleep for me tn lolll

Ayyy i just got a dub from SNS too. Cant wait to get some proper sleep tn lol.

Jks imma be tryna grab the off whites lolll. No sleep for me tn lolll

SNS will screw you hard
Won Human Race from them
Need to pay $120 at the door, rejected delivery and attempted self declare. Still had to pay $110 :frown:

Back
Top Bottom