Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

FTL.ca runs the biggest scam online. They take your money, send you a cancellation email 3-4 days after the fact, and then refund your money 5-7 business days after the email is sent. I'm surprised people even bother ordering from them.

Their whole distribution system for their website is all sorts of trash too. They actually ship stock from stores, which probably explains why they have to cancel so many orders. You might think you came through on a pair when they dropped online, but for all you know, the pair you thought you had was actually being sold at a store simultaneously.
Not exactly true with regards to the distribution system. For launch items, their stock comes only from Milton as each foot locker store/warehouse is allocated a specific stock for launch day items. However, if you buy anything from them on a regular day, they'll ship from wherever is the closest to you and has stock. All my launch products from foot locker come from Milton but my other stuff like my 270s came from STC, Eaton, etc.

That being said tho, the bag of death and "restocks" aka ghost stock are literally the worst parts about their website. At least double box and fix your inventory system loll

What’s the local going rate for 2017 royal I Sz. 10 ds ? $400 range ?
Roughly $400 give or take $20. Ordered a pear as a present for a friend and my friends and I collectively paid about $420 for a size 9, so I imagine the price range being roughly around there.

Just called foot locker. Shadows should be shipping out today for those who caught w's online on saturday. Emails should also come out sometime today too

Has anyone ever tried returning shoes at Footaction even after the 30 days limit? Do they still accept it? cus I got a DS pair just chilling in my closet

Did anyone order blush 500s from Yeezy Supply this time around? I'm wondering if YS charged HST (since they didn't for the 700 restock) .

Just called foot locker. Shadows should be shipping out today for those who caught w's online on saturday. Emails should also come out sometime today too

+1
Just got shipping notifications for Shadows from FTL and Undefeated UB. Consolation prize for 2hrs of lost sleep trying to get shadows on NDCa and a weekend of terrible weather.

Has anyone ever tried returning shoes at Footaction even after the 30 days limit? Do they still accept it? cus I got a DS pair just chilling in my closet
Haven't done it but I believe Footaction is 45 days. You should be good if you're within that.

I am also looking for the black gold protro ds in a 9. Have a ds 8 or 11.5 to trade (black gold). The 8 and 11.5 is also available for retail and pickup. Pm if interested

I’m feeling like I have some bad karma or something because my day yesterday was just horrible. My basement was completely flooded in about a half a foot of water and one of my windows in my dining room was leaking literally all night as well. It was a new problem too because it never leaked before. This storm is a complete ***** because it’s like monsoon winds with freezing rain, ice and sleet. Oh well. Just have to accept it, fix the damage and move on but I’m definitely feeling some type of way now...

I'm sorry to hear bro

on the look for kobe nxt 360s in a 9 or 9.5 if anyone spots a return (would settle for the black gold protros possibly too)

Back
Top Bottom