Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Has anyone received Yeezy500 from yeezysupply?

Just called UPS. Looks like tax and duties is around $60....
What's the status on your tracking page? Mine doesn't say duties amount I still have yet to call them back haha.
Mine is expected delivery thursday and it did have a
"The package is awaiting clearing agency review. / Your package was released by the clearing agency." scan yesterday and is now in Michigan

first and most importantly, my thoughts and prayers up to anyone affected by yesterday's events.

secondly, I know it’s off season but anyone know where I can cop all black north face nuptse jacket aside from Yorkdale? sportchek doesn’t have anymore mediums

first and most importantly, my thoughts and prayers up to anyone affected by yesterday's events.

secondly, I know it’s off season but anyone know where I can cop all black north face nuptse jacket aside from Yorkdale? sportchek doesn’t have anymore mediums

Saw them like 2 weeks ago in Vaughan mills
But medium goes so fast at that place, better call to check size

no clue sir. but they are still getting it and for exclu (probably all accounted for by now LOL) queen will still get pairs.
with the resell being ridiculously nonexistent for these, I hope people just don't pick em up to make that $20 come up.
Unless you want to keep em DS for more than a year, no one is making money on these.

got a pair for 270. i was offering 260(from 300) but he wouldn't budge and I thought what the hell am i doing.
I'm basically paying $30 to not wake up at 3am which I didnt, not deal with the madness of going in
store and picking it up at my convenience.
these are bricks if you're a reseller which is good for me. This is literally the only shoe I was looking forward
to for 2018 the same way the Royal 1s were the only thing I needed last year.

i preordered my shadows at $320 and scooped a second pair off snkrs at US retail. Im still glad i did the preorder since i slept through my 2:55am alarm on launch day and def wasnt going to lineup downtown or anywhere for that matter.

Didn't plan to stay up till 3 but I got home from soccer around 1230-1 and couldn't fall asleep so I said f it. Tried to cop a pair for my boy but kept getting a connection error. Ended up just doubling up for myself

Sellers on Kijiji seem to think they'll be able to sell for 300+ :lol: Even with reasonable offers, they tell me to hit the road

What’s even funnier is I saw a pair of shadows on kijiji for $350... and they were the shadow 10s!

And there’s this one guy who keeps on bumping his $700 ronaldo am97 ad every day. It comes up on every search I make because there’s like 900 search words in the ad.

What’s even funnier is I saw a pair of shadows on kijiji for $350... and they were the shadow 10s!

And there’s this one guy who keeps on bumping his $700 ronaldo am97 ad every day. It comes up on every search I make because there’s like 900 search words in the ad.
Lmao, i see the cr7 am97s all the time too. Guy is delusional

Hi, guys, quick thing to ask, I noticed in RED FLAG.ca that someone posted that Nike Family & Friends starts tomorrow 04/26/2018 which require to have email coupon to get 30% off at Nike Factory Outlet or Nike Clearance Centre. The guy posted the link that require to download App in order to get it, but it's for Android only, anyone able to get that coupon using Iphone? Thanx

Hi, guys, quick thing to ask, I noticed in RED FLAG.ca that someone posted that Nike Family & Friends starts tomorrow 04/26/2018 which require to have email coupon to get 30% off at Nike Factory Outlet or Nike Clearance Centre. The guy posted the link that require to download App in order to get it, but it's for Android only, anyone able to get that coupon using Iphone? Thanx

Dl nike + on the US store, you need a us account

Normally the code is generic and will get posted. You can just screenshot on your phone or print out.

Back
Top Bottom