Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

giphy.gif

Someone in here has to know this guy

What is this about?

Can anyone confirm if that RC sale is happening or not this week? Besides that 1 person that mentioned it. has there been any additional info?

Anyone here wear Uniqlo no show socks? How good are they?

I haven't tried the no-shows but the rest are pretty good. As are their boxers, ect. I like their basics. Although I just randomly buy no-show socks from Aliexpress because they have bamboo ones with the ankle gel which stops it from rolling down.

wow. is today being a Monday affecting that drop or is it just that people don't like em?
I thought these would FLY

True. Cuz resell is dead for tinker.

BTW, if anyone needs size 9.5 kobe 1s Close out for retail, just hmu.

that's so weird. Shadows got no value either but always sells out quick.
probably the classic case of classics being classics.

Anyone here wear Uniqlo no show socks? How good are they?

I got some, quality wise they're pretty good. My only issue is I'm a size 12, so their biggest size range ends there....they sometimes slip off when I'm moving around. I'll have to go check this week, but I'm hoping they now go up to 13 and that will fix the problem.

Can anyone confirm if that RC sale is happening or not this week? Besides that 1 person that mentioned it. has there been any additional info?

I haven't seen any online promotion for it, so I emailed RC to see what's up and they confirmed it's on.

Svp fell off hard. They used to have some gems here and there but now that Nike doesn’t send them anything good, it’s got nothing good. I guess for that average consumer, it’s a good place to shop at.

Back
Top Bottom