Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nah I should have specified, the item I got is something I purchased online from NDC.
Yes, they will probably let you return for store credit or exchange for something without a receipt. As long as they can find it in their system it's okay, but they will give you the lowest selling price (this includes Clearance store prices, I think this still varies from store to store or employee, sometimes they don't know how to lookup price for all stores or something and they'll just give you the scanned price at that location). Based on lowest selling price, you may be better off just returning the item to NDC.

I think over the past year, they have stopped issuing store credit and they will make you exchange for something in-store, if that's the case and there's nothing else you want just pick something that's a similar price and hold on to the receipt,

Yes, they will probably let you return for store credit or exchange for something without a receipt. As long as they can find it in their system it's okay, but they will give you the lowest selling price (this includes Clearance store prices, I think this still varies from store to store or employee, sometimes they don't know how to lookup price for all stores or something and they'll just give you the scanned price at that location). Based on lowest selling price, you may be better off just returning the item to NDC.

I think over the past year, they have stopped issuing store credit and they will make you exchange for something in-store, if that's the case and there's nothing else you want just pick something that's a similar price and hold on to the receipt,

Better than nothing, it was some Jordan flyknit 1's Bred I got around 120 on sale at the beginning of the year, so I might actually have a gain on there as the last times I went to the outlet I saw flyknit ones before discounts lowest at 130 opened box. Don't think it will hurt to try, rather do that than go through the hassle of shipping out the item IMO and at least I'll find some use for the MVP card if there's something of worth as well. Anyways, thanks for the help.

Update on my tongue swaps. Just picked up my 1’s from the shoe repair guy yesterday and he did a really clean and amazing job. Those game royals should have had a white tongue to begin with smh.

If anyone's interested in doing this go to Expert Shoe Repair on Lawrence/Kennedy. Takes about a week and it's $25/pair.

IMG_5106.JPG
IMG_5107.JPG

Update on my tongue swaps. Just picked up my 1’s from the shoe repair guy yesterday and he did a really clean and amazing job. Those game royals should have had a white tongue to begin with smh.

If anyone's interested in doing this go to Expert Shoe Repair on Lawrence/Kennedy. Takes about a week and it's $25/pair.

IMG_5106.JPG
IMG_5107.JPG
Very nice. I knew something was off about the Game Royals when they released.

Anybody have experience ordering from Tres Bien? My friends considering ordering off them but hes not sure what duties will be like.

The Game Royals look great. Where did you get the white replacement tongues for them by the way?

for anyone interested in how the miadidas 4.0 ubs here in canada came out. hella nice

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 42
I was going to get that uniqlo naruto shirt but it's sold out n it's been only 4 days since it dropped. Didn't know these graphics tees were so popular

Called a few champs in the area and some locations still have stock of the Jeter 11s but sizes 10 and up. limited though
still on the hunt for a 9 or 9.5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom