Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

i see those new lebrons are selling fast on ndc. 9.5 and 10 gone, hopefully my pair comes in with no defects

i see those new lebrons are selling fast on ndc. 9.5 and 10 gone, hopefully my pair comes in with no defects
They're supposedly great. I thought the grey/multicolor ones were out today, but I can't even find them on the US site. The breds are still nice, though. I like how the red comes through when it's exposed to light.

What's more interesting to me is the Witness III. I think that's the first of the Witness models to be available here. I dig the colorway and design, but I'll wait to read some performance reviews (and a sale) before copping.

Anyone remember how hard the infrared 6 were to get in 2014? I had to camp at 2am at Fairview. I think it was on Black Friday too. And it was cold

I remember getting in line way too late (like 2 hrs or so before release) and striking out on release day. Then managing to luck out during the all star game when they had them available during that sneakers express thing only to get my hands on a pair and realizing they felt like bricks.

Anyone remember how hard the infrared 6 were to get in 2014? I had to camp at 2am at Fairview. I think it was on Black Friday too. And it was cold

Yeah I remember rolling by Fairview and saying forget it. Ended up getting a pair from Nike ES which was a madhouse that morning. Then got another pair (for a friend) later that day at Dufferin Mall.

Got a 20% coupon from nike.ca from when Canada post "lost" my BC3 order. Expires at end of month, prob won't use it. PM
Priority given to contributors of this thread and OGs, thanks to you all!. FCFS. Will give you the code in 1-2 weeks to make sure I don't end up wanting anything.
Valid 1 time use and one item only.

yup black friday. I remember wifey hitting on a raffle at Sq One and I picked up on her behalf.

Anyone know if those Livestock raffle cards can be used for any future shoe raffles? Picked up for the Off White Blazers and forgot to bring them with me. Now they are sitting in my car 30 KM away. Auto L

Anyone know if those Livestock raffle cards can be used for any future shoe raffles? Picked up for the Off White Blazers and forgot to bring them with me. Now they are sitting in my car 30 KM away. Auto L

Sadly they confirmed it only works one time.

Passed by dixie at lunch - not much in the way of clothing - saw some half decent ball shoes in 9 - 9.5 for $79.99

E43DEF5D-D14F-4F5B-BD37-43A5E125A0C6.jpeg
00172A56-F8C7-4B69-983F-718946270DAE.jpeg
DEFD668E-35F7-4132-BA5A-087A827E81D0.jpeg

Friend just won the Haven raffle for OW Blazers. He got his email at 9:14pm.

Just got Haven W for black blazers at 9:14 as well. If anyone got the orange pair in a 9.5 I’m willing to trade

Dang, why aren't you a size 9. Got the orange in a size 9 and would love to trade for the black pair in the same size.

Everyone wants to trade to the orange. Am I missing something? Haha.
Haha, I think its just preferences. Initially I thought the blacks looked better but I started to slowly like the Orange pair. Not going to complain if I couldn't get a swap though cause blacks are more versatile.

Congrats on all the dubs here too!

Back
Top Bottom