Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Thanks! Almost bought these the other day at $140 - used a 20% off and they came to $96.

Olive mesh AM1 for $86 as well.

Looks like the code CLEAR30 works to get 30 off. Literally as we speak though the price seemed to change from 119 to 139.... Testing the code now on the new price.

Edit: code works on the new price ... Hope it goes back to 119. Got 1 pair through though.

Last edited:
I just called to see if they could apply to yesterday’s order but no dice... the am1 I bought yesterday were $86 - now back to $101...

Let’s us know if the sale starts today like it says in the ad
Sale isn't on yet, only thing that stood out to me were a few dusty cactus 270s. No melo 13s at all or any Jordans in men's sizes. Seems like they took all the good stuff in the back for tomorrow.

In the Shox BB4
giphy.gif

Now it makes sense as to why I noticed the price of some of those restocked Jordans (metallics/AJ 1s) suddenly go up a good 30$ days before the sale on ndc. Smh lol

Sale isn't on yet, only thing that stood out to me were a few dusty cactus 270s. No melo 13s at all or any Jordans in men's sizes. Seems like they took all the good stuff in the back for tomorrow.
Yep. I dropped in on my lunch and they said Friday. Sadly won’t make it back tomorrow - will take the L.

Now it makes sense as to why I noticed the price of some of those restocked Jordans (metallics/AJ 1s) suddenly go up a good 30$ days before the sale on ndc. Smh lol

Yup. Many companies to do this.

The jams made it to Vaughan Mills? Damn..
I'm still disappointed I missed out period.

Need a new TV, 65 inches preferably.
Is boxing day a better time to purchase or should i cop on black friday?

I bought mine black friday 2016, by Christmas I don't think the price changed much if at all.

Check redflagdeals, they'll be able to tell you if there is a good sale comparing it to the regular price in the TV forum.

Went to HH, that new wing is bougie as ****, not all stores open

Took a quick look in nike nothing major was out so I'll assume they saving it for tomorrow

Demar in Red, no Kobes jerseys

Somebody asked for AF1 duckboots they had the olive and a tan/black pair there $139

Hash was meh

Some vapormax chucka and the 98 hybrid?

Those foamposite AF1 Hi still there joined by the low cut foam af1 which look cool but im not an AF1 guy

in terms of bball shoes nothing wild usual kd's, lebrons and team jordans

Looking for a TV too top picks from my research are a Samsung UN8000 or Q6/Q7 and maybe a Vizio F1 from Costco

GL HF to whoever is braving the crowds tomorrow

Anyone hitting VM tomorrow and wanna help me cop the TK Rose in Large (if it’s even eligible for the deal). Can’t do the current price but think 40% off would be worthwhile.

Lemme know

Went by HH last night and it was trash like the last report posted. Only thing that stood out was the Melo 13s. Clearance racks were down to one rack instead of the usual 2-3 they have out and no clearance rack for kids clothes. Happy shopping for anyone braving the outlets today.

Back
Top Bottom