Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

HH

Of note,

Nike

Lots of Nikelab **** so if you like your zippers going this way and that, nows a good time to visit.

Hash 30 off, was pretty meh saw some trainers in various there aside from that nothing outta the ordinary

Racks
Chlorophyll 3s
Blue X’s
Usual AD’s, Lebrons,KD’s no kyrie or PG yet which is surprising
Black Kobe AD NXT 360 black with the multi heel
Tan cortez
Red vandal high
Blink 180’s
Sand zoom fly sp
Usual workout shoes
No vapormax I could see

FNF confirmed end of month

Adidas
A16(?) ultraboost, black and grey c/was
UB 4.0 black
Parley UB
Smaller sizes of Pharrell HU TR(?)
Other Pharrell shoes
Adidas sobakov
Adidas Deerupt

Which store and actual Nikelab or Nike sportswear stuff too?

upload_2019-2-10_9-12-52.jpeg

Yikes. I don't keep up with Gordon's anymore but damn these are hideous :lol:

Yikes. I don't keep up with Gordon's anymore but damn these are hideous :lol:

This c/w is part of the ever growing list of “we’re Jordan brand and let’s create lame origin stories to create fake hype to carry us over til the next OG colour release” c/w’s

yo yo, i know most people here have had bad experience with Nike Toronto in terms of events....

If anyone from the NT Toronto family could make those events better, what would you do?

I'm in the process of making some moves, but I wanna ensure I consider feedback from this community that has given me so much...

DM me if you don't wanna post in here

Hey all, anyone have info on release info for the infrared 6 this weekend? havent seen anything on social media thus far.

HH

Of note,

Nike

Lots of Nikelab **** so if you like your zippers going this way and that, nows a good time to visit.

Hash 30 off, was pretty meh saw some trainers in various there aside from that nothing outta the ordinary

Racks
Chlorophyll 3s

How much were the chlorophyll 3s?

Thanks!

yo yo, i know most people here have had bad experience with Nike Toronto in terms of events....

If anyone from the NT Toronto family could make those events better, what would you do?

I'm in the process of making some moves, but I wanna ensure I consider feedback from this community that has given me so much...

DM me if you don't wanna post in here
The one thing I explicitly remember was when Nike was releasing the new NBA jerseys after the switch from Adidas. There was a sign up for the the party/event on Nike+ and when the time came to show up, guys from here were getting turned away after they RSVPd cause they weren't on the influencer invite list....

As far as I'm concerned and in my eyes, Nike Toronto only provides hype releases to influencers and hosts parties for influencers, but in the odd chance they do something for the public (Like that Nike Air Truck last AirMax day) they are done well. They do have an active role in the running groups around the city; but in terms of the sneaker culture, they lack supporting the people/public that gives the sneaker game it's backbone.

Lin to Raptors! Bring back the Chinese New Year jerseys for Toronto, then me and all my fellow Chinese peeps wearing them will be like the most Chinese thing ever

Actually, Chinese folks wearing knock off versions of the CNY Jeremy Lin jersey would be the most Chinese thing ever :lol: (context: I'm Chinese haha)

^same here...and bought from Chinatown of course

Me and all my Chinese bros are messaging back and forth and irrationally excited for this signing of a washed-up, backup point guard

^same here...and bought from Chinatown of course

Me and all my Chinese bros are messaging back and forth and irrationally excited for this signing of a washed-up, backup point guard

I wouldnt say hes washed up, he had a pretty nasty injury last year as well.

But hes a good add to the team

Lin is still a serviceable player, and a great 3rd string PG.
He was playing well before his last injury.
Offensively he's much better than Delon, except Delon is a way better defender.
Nonetheless, Lin is a much better option than Lorenzo Brown, lol.

Lin is still a serviceable player, and a great 3rd string PG.
He was playing well before his last injury.
Offensively he's much better than Delon, except Delon is a way better defender.
Nonetheless, Lin is a much better option than Lorenzo Brown, lol.

I would have to agree he is a good add to the Raps. Just hated the "Linsanity" phase when all the Chinese people cheered on for him during that raps game. Many didn't even know a thing about basketball and he was god to them. Meanwhile I'm cheering for my home town team and he sinks that winning basket.... FML

None the less, a good add to the raps as we are short handed. Good luck to them,

(P.S. I am also Chinese)

I would have to agree he is a good add to the Raps. Just hated the "Linsanity" phase when all the Chinese people cheered on for him during that raps game. Many didn't even know a thing about basketball and he was god to them. Meanwhile I'm cheering for my home town team and he sinks that winning basket.... FML

None the less, a good add to the raps as we are short handed. Good luck to them,

(P.S. I am also Chinese)

I was heated when he hit the shot but I was a naive preteen. As I got older I understood what linsanity meant to alot of people. Happy to see he can join the raptors n go on a run for the finals

Anybody want a pair of the Bape x Adidas Ultraboosts in Black Camo - Size 9 for retail? I was able to snag the hoodie and shoes but can only afford to keep 1 so I decided with the hoodie.

PM me if interested. Pick up in Markham.
Still available?

Back
Top Bottom