Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

is it just me, or does Livestock not offer 11.5 in Jordans?

For the life of me I have not been able to spend a Livestock $75 gift card because they never have it

Anyone spot any of the Jordan PSG stuff at outlet yet? Debating a purchase but I see a ton of counterfeit PSG shirts on eBay and the like

Did anyone cop the "Pacific Blue" Blazers from Nike Canada last time, and was it easy?
I'm trying to cop the "Lucid Greens" this coming thursday to complete the set.
It was relatively easy to cop the set their first drop, but I was saving money at the time.

is it necessary to line up for the infrared 6's on saturday?
apparently champs did 1 day raffles yesterday... :ohwell:

is it necessary to line up for the infrared 6's on saturday?
apparently champs did 1 day raffles yesterday... :ohwell:

Call around and see which stores are doing FCFS. If you really want the sneaker, I'd say to guarantee your pair going early before open would be smart. Don't have to camp out overnight, but a few hours early depending on the location should be fine. IF the stock is like Concord 11s and prior ASG drops, you maybe able to get if you arrive at open or a little after.

Hopefully they're like the Concords and BC3s...people were still able to buy throughout the day/afternoon at certain spots.

thanks for the lookout people. Yes, they had them last Wednesday in store but magically pulled it a few days later.
I'm sincerely pissed but might just have to go the stockX route. I was hoping they'd go on sale since no one bought
em but looks like they RTV'd them quick.

Back
Top Bottom