Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

been waiting for Nike but cannot add a size 9 for the life of me (have a disco code i’m tryna use). Anyways ordered off FL in the meantime, thanks for the heads up!

Managed to get through on Nike but it did take a few attempts. Size 10 if it matters.

Managed to get through on Nike but it did take a few attempts. Size 10 if it matters.
Guess I’ll keep trying throughout the day did you get through on mobile?
I don’t trust FTL to ship, theyve screwed me in the past smh

Guess I’ll keep trying throughout the day did you get through on mobile?
I don’t trust FTL to ship, theyve screwed me in the past smh

Nope this was on desktop. First time I managed to cart it got timed out, took a few more attempts before eventually checking out.

2E429D40-C846-41F7-9FC5-60903725F6DF.jpeg

Red Mountain jacket. LOL.
Lmao. Yeah. Seen your jacket then face. I was like “pretty sure this dude from Toronto”

Those still looking for Infrared 6, Jordan Store had some random restock/returns. About an hour ago had 8 and 9 and some other assorted sizes .

I ordered off footlocker.ca, it let me add it to my cart and pay for it. That was a few days ago. Today, i got an email saying they were unable to fullfill the order because of a lack of availability.

I ordered off footlocker.ca, it let me add it to my cart and pay for it. That was a few days ago. Today, i got an email saying they were unable to fullfill the order because of a lack of availability.

Two things can happen..

1. Order is cancelled

2. Order is cancelled but you'll get a surprise delivery and get some free shoes.

Hope for the latter

Those still looking for Infrared 6, Jordan Store had some random restock/returns. About an hour ago had 8 and 9 and some other assorted sizes .

A friend is currently out of the country, so hopefully I can find him a pair locally this week.

the latter happened to me once, got a free pair of shoes lol

Something similar happened with nikeids years ago. First pair wasn’t what I ordered so I asked for a remake.. at that time they let you keep your shoes and would send you a second pair, once you got the new pair you sent the old ones back. I sent back the old pair and they just gave me a refund lol.

This was when I had to ship nikeids to the states cause they weren’t available in Canada.

Looks like there's people hoarding shoes at Vaughan this morning. I didn't get a coupon in my app so I won't get to go

Back
Top Bottom