Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

They had a full rack of those at outlet collection Niagara two weeks ago. Last week it was already on the sale rack for $95 or 85 on clearance with only a hand full left. Call and ask.

Thanks, just called both and they're sold out :frown:

How long does it generally takes for Nike.ca to deliver? Thanks in advance
I guess it depends where you're at and the release but if it's a big Saturday release (BC3/Concords/infra 6), I would usually get it them about 10 days after. So the following Monday or Tuesday. Rarely did I ever get an item the week after I ordered it from NDC but I don't really order from them if I have other means available.

I was able to use the screen shot of the coupon and didn't really grab that much. Kept it under $100 and grabbed some track pants and the Nike Air VRTZ in the grey/blue/sail/orange color way. Originally I wanted the above FK Trainers but on foot the VRTZ felt better and looked better imo.

Which track pants did you get? I'm looking for a light and baggy track pant that doesn't have a huge logo for the gym.

200E54DD-6A3C-48C6-946B-C0289533206A.jpeg
These are available at Vaughan Mills. $120 no additional discount, FSR.

Anyone able to luck out on the LeBron 16 "Safari" - looking to secure a size 9, hit me up with your prices. Thanks

Any chance anyone's still seen the dynamic Berry am1s sitting around? Bought a pair from Vaughn last year and I'm regretting not grabbing the second pair they had in my size. Looking for an 11. Or, if any one even has a used pair for sale I'd be interested in buying!

Has anyone seen these in toronto?

images.jpeg
Nope and I wouldn't hold out for a NA release, basically only Europe got them for the most part i believe. Nike.ca had them up until women's 12 I think but they flew, especially in the larger sizes. I contemplated them but passed as the quality is hit and miss and I already have animals. There's still some scattered sizes on euro sites I believe so if you want a pair and your size is available I'd say pull the trigger asap

Back
Top Bottom