Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

For rainy days and hiking lol. Ironically, my last 2 major trips (Ireland and then Denmark/Sweden) there was no rain even though those countries usually get a ton :lol:

Last edited:
SMH at 1500 insurance... Unions alone are worth that price at the moment lol. But that brings me to this question, for those that have been at the unfortunate end of a robbery, how does it work for valuation? Is it the price you paid for said item? Do they even care if the 200$ sneaker you paid for is now worth 1k on stockx?

I like how he is trying to tweet the airport that they have a thief amongst the employees. Dude acting like he's the only guy to ever get stuff stolen from his luggage. Lol.

So did tsa take his bag or did somebody snatch it at the bag collections before he could get to it

I hate cold weather but damn I love Iceland, that scenery in the summer and winter straight up stunning

Yup, very true. one minute you are driving and theres snow, the next minute its all green landscape. Was amazing

Has anyone been to the one on Victoria St, just south of Dundas?

Don't think that's gonna last too long

Has anyone been to the one on Victoria St, just south of Dundas?

Don't think that's gonna last too long

My friend lives right around the corner from it. He keeps mentioning it but I haven't checked it out yet.

Back
Top Bottom