Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I've never succeeded on ndc sadly that promo code plus ebates is nice. I just cop in stores now.

Maybe we will get snkrs one day

same, my code was accepted but didnt show the percentage off and when i payed with pp it charged full amount? pp confirmation said " You submitted an order in the amount of $299.45 CAD to eShopWorld. Thanks for using PayPal. Please note that this is not a charge." So not sure if it'll go through or not.

same, my code was accepted but didnt show the percentage off and when i payed with pp it charged full amount? pp confirmation said " You submitted an order in the amount of $299.45 CAD to eShopWorld. Thanks for using PayPal. Please note that this is not a charge." So not sure if it'll go through or not.

Noticed the same thing when I tried with Paypal so opted to go straight with my CC and the discount showed then.

Used a code also. Saw the discount when paying on NDCA
But my pending CC shows full charge. Lets see what happens lol

Ended up with 4 size 10’s and it was a breeze this morning.

Downtown looked like sneaker head episode of walking dead with everyone looking tired bouncing from store to store lol.

I’m only keeping 3 out of 4 pairs I got so if anyone wants a pair for retail hit me up. But first like this post, tag 3 people and screenshoot my post and repost on IG and tag me.

All jokes aside PM if you want a size 10.

if anyone’s willing to throw a size 8 Bred 4 lob for retail would be much appreciated. somehow struck out on all sites this morning

Was definitely dope running into a few OGs today walking Queen West, all had their AJ 4s on already. :lol:

Anyone know if it's valid to enter the raffle for the Travis 1s at both Livestock locations downtown or is it limited to one entry per person?

Anyone know if it's valid to enter the raffle for the Travis 1s at both Livestock locations downtown or is it limited to one entry per person?

You can enter at both locations.

Saw one guy pull up with his grandma today at the Spadina location. :smh:

Good running into @illistic today. Congrats again on the blessing/new chapter in your life. :pimp:

Anyone know of any spots in Canada that have the Multicolor Vapormax 2.0? I slept on them and now my size is gone on Nike.ca

Went to Livestock Roncy at around 8am for the BC4. I was shocked there was only 1 guy in line and no chairs.
an hour in and the line went 5 deep. It was raining a little but the conversations we had was dope.

One of the best sneaker related thing I've done in a while, just proper heads that actually know about shoes.

I went .5 up. (for reference I'm a: sz10.5 - Jordan 3, AM1, 350 V2. sz10 - Jordan 1, Ultra Boost and Yeezy 700)

Back
Top Bottom