Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

anybody have luck with Finals tickets today? was in queue for every game, had presale codes, and still was never able to check out.....

Even if you could get through, a single standing room ticket to either game 1 or game 2 through ticketmaster is $687.75. Yikes.

IMG_20190527_152607.jpg

anybody have luck with Finals tickets today? was in queue for every game, had presale codes, and still was never able to check out.....

I was able to get in but hows the presale actually work? I was thinking it was gonna be face value or near face value but these look like resell prices. I can find cheaper on Stubhub.... anyways, didn't end up buying anything.

Just realized the back air bubble on my 2017 triple black vapors popped... anyone have experience with this problem? If I contact Nike do you think id get reimbursed? They were perfect for work smh, if anyones selling a sz9 pair inbox!

Just realized the back air bubble on my 2017 triple black vapors popped... anyone have experience with this problem? If I contact Nike do you think id get reimbursed? They were perfect for work smh, if anyones selling a sz9 pair inbox!

Take advantage of nikes two year warranty. Check the label in the shoe to see if you still have time left

Heard someone paid $75k to be courtside :sick:

W/e, it’s a part of history. If I were a billionaire I’d do the same. If I went, I’d keep the ticket stub and frame it.

22EC86CE-CCB9-4A73-94D9-A02FCBD3145C.jpeg

Somehow managed to find these for the wife at Dixie today. Probably the second thing I’ve ever bought here since they opened. +30% on top (women’s only) sealed the deal.

B602DB56-D415-40C7-BE93-F4271799AC79.jpeg

Also saw these clowns for the first time today. Either the staff pulls out decent stuff just for them or they get there at open to snag whatever is remotely nice there. Too bad the red Vandals weren’t my size.

--

Hey anyone here self clear with DHL? Any help on the process would be appreciated.

Same process as with any other carrier. Request the paperwork from DHL, print and bring it to a CBSA office (I go to Dixie & 401) to pay your duties, and then return to DHL to retrieve your parcel. They'll try to jerk you though so be diligent. The woman I spoke to at DHL said I had to go to the Hamilton airport to pick it up (entirely false). I had them transfer it to a Brampton depot. And then they called me a month after I had the parcel in hand to say that I owed them brokerage even after I self cleared.

Last edited:
22EC86CE-CCB9-4A73-94D9-A02FCBD3145C.jpeg

Somehow managed to find these for the wife at Dixie today. Probably the second thing I’ve ever bought here since they opened. +30% on top (women’s only) sealed the deal.

B602DB56-D415-40C7-BE93-F4271799AC79.jpeg

Also saw these clowns for the first time today. Either the staff pulls out decent stuff just for them or they get there at open to snag whatever is remotely nice there. Too bad the red Vandals weren’t my size.

--

Same process as with any other carrier. Request the paperwork from DHL, print and bring it to a CBSA office (I go to Dixie & 401) to pay your duties, and then return to DHL to retrieve your parcel. They'll try to jerk you though so be diligent. The woman I spoke to at DHL said I had to go to the Hamilton airport to pick it up (entirely false). I had them transfer it to a Brampton depot. And then they called me a month after I had the parcel in hand to say that I owed them brokerage even after I self cleared.

Did you happen to notice if there were any KD 12s left?

Back
Top Bottom