Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

C01902B6-2C34-44E9-B126-B2D51CE3BD6F.jpeg B28B7627-7C68-4845-BE62-F5DDFB4999C0.jpeg 334AD368-8365-47AA-A5E6-DBE452287DDA.jpeg DDFCE69E-7D18-4106-B062-86898B8870F1.jpeg D2CDCB7B-670F-4C32-9FE2-7DA1F62446BB.jpeg D8879AE8-1A1F-4985-889D-7B11EB2BABF3.jpeg 36F7ADA9-0E93-4F08-BE5B-A2289DAEB47E.jpeg

Was at TPO today, additional 30% wall, a few good shoes, Jordan 33s size 10 for $169, AM97 Vapormax in white/purple size 10.5 for $179, navy blue zoom fly flynknit size 10 for $119. Some other Js as shown in pics. Also had red and grey Demar hoodies for $59.97, was orange sticker so might have additional 30 off but I didn’t ask.

Same process as with any other carrier. Request the paperwork from DHL, print and bring it to a CBSA office (I go to Dixie & 401) to pay your duties, and then return to DHL to retrieve your parcel. They'll try to jerk you though so be diligent. The woman I spoke to at DHL said I had to go to the Hamilton airport to pick it up (entirely false). I had them transfer it to a Brampton depot. And then they called me a month after I had the parcel in hand to say that I owed them brokerage even after I self cleared.

Thank you very much! I called them earlier today before this, dude told me item needs to be in Canada first before I self clear. Is this true?

I was at bramlea and their footaction had the Mitchell & ness t mac and Vince swingman jerseys for half off. Check your nearest footaction to see if they got the same deal.

I didn’t want to get a kawhi jersey throughout the season because I think he’ll leave, but at this point, kawhi did just as much for the raptors as mcgrady

Thank you very much! I called them earlier today before this, dude told me item needs to be in Canada first before I self clear. Is this true?
I believe so. It's been a while since I've had to self clear anything, but I think there's something on the paperwork that lets the CBSA agent know where the item is being held for release.

I also don’t think Leonard is staying but considering the history the team made I still want an authentic with the finals patch.

According to rfd it's all locations as of 4 pm yesterday after an email from corporate. Unless u want a Lin or gasol

My wife just got me a Leonard Nike Jersey (Red) at Lids Square One Mississauga. They just displayed it 30 mins ago.

I was at bramlea and their footaction had the Mitchell & ness t mac and Vince swingman jerseys for half off. Check your nearest footaction to see if they got the same deal.

I didn’t want to get a kawhi jersey throughout the season because I think he’ll leave, but at this point, kawhi did just as much for the raptors as mcgrady

What did McGrady do for the Raptors? Kawhi carried the team to the NBA Finals...

I also don’t think Leonard is staying but considering the history the team made I still want an authentic with the finals patch.

Just ordered a authentic Leonard Jersey from Lids.ca for 20%. (Real Sports is sold out of the authentics) Finals patch will be available at real sports this week

Back
Top Bottom