Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Has anyone seen these in store?
I’m really feeling the court side final shirts but I don’t want to pay $14.99 shipping and have them come after the series.
all the foot stores would have this still in XL-2XL. Good luck.

I got one myself and would love to get the new Tshirt for tonight. FINGERS CROSSED

Anyone else get their OVO Raptors 4 in horrible condition? Mine were so scuffed up. Pissed. Looks like someone dragged other shoes across it.

Probably took all the old b grade Raptor 4s and just changed the tongue tab lolol

ALMOST GAME TIME

Anyone get shipping confirmation from FootLockerCanada for the black yeezy 350s yet?

I got my shipping notice from Foot Locker on Saturday.

Same, got shipping notice on Saturday, received them today. BTW, are all launch products excluded from free shipping? I was charged shipping on this so wondering why it is not free ship.

Yeah finally went. Even though I'm sure everything was done smoothly, I still think something was done wrong. $22 to ship 5 shoes to NY?! :lol:. Like how do they make money? I just shipped a sweater to my friend in NYC last week and that cost more from Canada Post.
If you entered the size of the box and weight correctly, should be fine. No idea how they make money though, they only charge a $1 fee for the service :nerd:

Canada Post is expensive and the shipping speed seems much slower than USPS, it costs more to ship within Canada than it is to use ChitChats to ship something to California :smh:

Last edited:
Anybody know where I can find a pair of 9.5 or 10 Nike air tech challenge II? Preferably in store somewhere?

Smh raptor fans cheering when kd went down. I know the fans want the title but that was disgusting

Btw...ftl charges shipping on new released items

Smh raptor fans cheering when kd went down. I know the fans want the title but that was disgusting

Btw...ftl charges shipping on new released items
I still don't know why anyone orders off footlocker. Shoes being shipping in bags, orders always being cancelled, boxes being damaged when they do end up double boxing...

My 2x mj pops from footlocker were better packaged than the shoes I've ordered in the past lol
Pops were wrapped in bubble tape and boxed and shoes were bagged lol

Same, got shipping notice on Saturday, received them today. BTW, are all launch products excluded from free shipping? I was charged shipping on this so wondering why it is not free ship.

If you entered the size of the box and weight correctly, should be fine. No idea how they make money though, they only charge a $1 fee for the service :nerd:

Canada Post is expensive and the shipping speed seems much slower than USPS, it costs more to ship within Canada than it is to use ChitChats to ship something to California :smh:

Makes no sense. Thanks to you, other members and @fenixconnexion for breaking down Chit Chat. I'm going to be using them more now. Canada Post is a damn joke.

Are those M&N Raptors tees 100% cotton or are they more like that mesh/dry-fit material?
Also, how do they fit/run?

Are those M&N Raptors tees 100% cotton or are they more like that mesh/dry-fit material?
Also, how do they fit/run?
100% Cotton, I feel you can go TTS but I went up a size and so did most others that I know. Fit seems to be better going a size up and considering its 100% cotton its bound to shrink

100% Cotton, I feel you can go TTS but I went up a size and so did most others that I know. Fit seems to be better going a size up and considering its 100% cotton its bound to shrink
Thanks!
Also, how's the quality?
Is it a thicker cotton?

Thanks!
Also, how's the quality?
Is it a thicker cotton?
I'd say it's right in the middle of thin/thick. Quality is okay, dont have any complaints really other than the price, felt like they couldve done better considering the price tag but meh what can you do

Last edited:
Anyone wanna trade a size 10 for my size 10.5 of the yeezy 350 blacks?
Shoes are DS and haven’t been tried on, I wasn’t able to get my size. Bought from footlocker.ca I can show proof of purchase. I can send pics also. Lmk thanks!

Does anybody have a pair of Tokyo Maze AM1's in an 8.5 they'd be looking to part with? Just wondering if I can buy local before using StockX

Back
Top Bottom