Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Wasn't too sure about the OVO x Raptors, "Best In The Word" hype.
But I saw the pictures, and I must say that they were nicely done.
I'm definitely gonna try to cop both the hat and tees.

It sucks for the real fans that want to cop some gear though, being that you can't purchase online.
I work at the Hospital DT, and I finish my night shift at 730 am that Friday.
So I'll be able to line up a little early.

The OVO x Raptors tee is $48. Not sure where that $150 came from. I’m not sure on hat pricing yet.
I was about to say, I highly doubt they'd sell the tees for $150.
The hats will probably sell for around $50-60, if the tees are selling for $50.

Pic of varsity?

Wonder if there’s any left at RS
upload_2019-6-26_6-48-5.jpeg

upload_2019-6-26_6-48-31.jpeg

upload_2019-6-26_6-49-3.jpeg

upload_2019-6-26_6-49-29.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-26_6-47-51.jpeg
    upload_2019-6-26_6-47-51.jpeg
    322.3 KB · Views: 7
I’m assuming that varsity jacket is gonna cost around $600+, considering that’s how much the Bluejays varsity is going for.

But I’m sure the quality will be nice on those.

Please don't tell me this is going to be another "LEGENDARY STOCK" situation :rofl:

From what I've read and seen, it seems like $48 is what's going to be charged for the hat and tee. I get $150 for the tee if they were made in Canada but I don't believe these pieces were made in Canada like the usual OVO stuff. Stock situation seems good from the various sources I've read/been told. HOWEVER....

1. High School is out
2. University/College is out
3. It's the FRIDAY before Canada Day long weekend

People are going to show up in groups. Folks are going to go into work late/leave early and take extended lunches. Expect LONG wait times. I would just go early to ensure you get your size for the t-shirts if that's what you're planning to get. The HATS are on everyone's radar and the most coveted so they will definitely sell out.

The only way to make money via resale given the time/value perspective is through sheer volume...

Please don't tell me this is going to be another "LEGENDARY STOCK" situation :rofl:

From what I've read and seen, it seems like $48 is what's going to be charged for the hat and tee. I get $150 for the tee if they were made in Canada but I don't believe these pieces were made in Canada like the usual OVO stuff. Stock situation seems good from the various sources I've read/been told. HOWEVER....

1. High School is out
2. University/College is out
3. It's the FRIDAY before Canada Day long weekend

People are going to show up in groups. Folks are going to go into work late/leave early and take extended lunches. Expect LONG wait times. I would just go early to ensure you get your size for the t-shirts if that's what you're planning to get. The HATS are on everyone's radar and the most coveted so they will definitely sell out.

The only way to make money via resale given the time/value perspective is through sheer volume...

OD was selling those Champions hats for $80 a pop when they retailed for $50 and they were still accessible online and in stores via restock so I'm gonna say these OVO branded ones which are limited to one store are going to be gone and won't make it online. Resellers for sure are going to gobble them up 3 at a time so i think you're right that as long as you go early enough and can stomach the wait you should be ok. It's just hard with it being at the RS store since i know employees get first dibs on the merch. When I was there for the initial finals gear launch employees had access before the store opened and once it opened to the public they just curtailed the line and went in through the back with their employee pass. hopefully most ppl are able to cop as long as you put in some work and line up early i'm gonna sit this one out even though i want the hat given it's qtr end for me.

Yeah people are going to line up multiple times im gonna go early. I saw a kijiji ad of someone requesting an iPhone xr in exchange for picking up the shirt and hat. He ended up selling hats and shirts for 150-250

lmao those varsitys suck so much... blessing in disguise because now i don't have to spend money on that thing

might have to do a custom one for the fall

Stopped by RS after court today. They had 72 jackets that sold out in approximately 2 hours. People were able to buy as many jackets as they wanted, with some individuals buying 5-6.

Odds are very good there will be a restock but time frame- unknown.

Confirmed a limit for Friday and they expect a massive line for it.

My hat and t-shirt finally came in from nbastore

What time did you order on Friday? Did you use the Amex code? And did you get a shipping confirmation??

Sorry for all the Qs but my cancelled order and my new order both are stuck on New and I'm tryna figure out whatsup TIA

What time did you order on Friday? Did you use the Amex code? And did you get a shipping confirmation??

Sorry for all the Qs but my cancelled order and my new order both are stuck on New and I'm tryna figure out whatsup TIA
I think I ordered the morning after they won

I used the 2nd code that was available cause the first expired.

30% off

Worked out to ~$90

So free shipping no tax basically

I got email confirmation and a tracking number sometime last week i think

Thanks bro. I just checked the RFD thread and a few people have received shipments without an email, and some have called in and are being told their order is either going to be delayed or the order didnt get processed. Looks like I'm gonna have to give them a call.

There's an "event" at 7PM to 9PM for 500 season seat holders to buy the OVO Collection (Same limits apply), so Real Sports is holding an allocation for members.

Take that data point however you will...

Might be a dumb question, but do the doors open early to get into the line for real sports? Also do they allow stuff like chairs while waiting in the line, planning to go a little earlier on Friday

Might be a dumb question, but do the doors open early to get into the line for real sports? Also do they allow stuff like chairs while waiting in the line, planning to go a little earlier on Friday
If it's anything like how they handled the first wave of the Finals gear they do not open doors early for the public. The employees get first dibs before the official opening of the store and they only let 5-10 ppl in at a time. If you were looking for the Finals hat (grey one), you went to cash and told them how many you wanted and they'd bring it up. I'm going to assume it will be a similar process unless that was updated when they released the Champions hats. No issues with chairs so long as you're not blocking ppl from pass through but i'm going to assume barricades are going to be set up if they expect large crowds.

Thanks bro. I just checked the RFD thread and a few people have received shipments without an email, and some have called in and are being told their order is either going to be delayed or the order didnt get processed. Looks like I'm gonna have to give them a call.
Ordered my shipment once 0.0 hit the timer on game night. I followed up with the NBA store on the 25th and got my shipping confirmation on the 26th for my shipment. No codes used as i pulled the trigger as quickly as I could and not even thinking about discounts.

separate note for those looking to get sigs added on your caps from lids. the cost to get the player sigs in metallic stitching works out to little over $19 (all in) if you're interested. They can only do sigs as long the players are still active on the roster and they pretty much have the entire raps lineup according to the staff at the lids in EC.

There's an "event" at 7PM to 9PM for 500 season seat holders to buy the OVO Collection (Same limits apply), so Real Sports is holding an allocation for members.

Take that data point however you will...

Do you know the date?

From my sources its 1 hat and 3 shirts per person

Back
Top Bottom