Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Email my friend (season ticket holder) got. He's gonna be out of town and can't make it though even if he was selected.

18E1FE31-C3F6-4D82-BFB4-856490821256.jpeg
DF3EBDF1-CFEF-4EE3-95F1-6B61EA0912DD.jpeg

Deadline for them to enter was midnight last night, "event" will be Friday night 7pm-9pm [basically they won't have to line up for the "opportunity" to buy the OVO stuff]

separate note for those looking to get sigs added on your caps from lids. the cost to get the player sigs in metallic stitching works out to little over $19 (all in) if you're interested. They can only do sigs as long the players are still active on the roster and they pretty much have the entire raps lineup according to the staff at the lids in EC.

any idea if they only do them on the championship hats or would any raps cap work.

Email my friend (season ticket holder) got. He's gonna be out of town and can't make it though even if he was selected.

18E1FE31-C3F6-4D82-BFB4-856490821256.jpeg
DF3EBDF1-CFEF-4EE3-95F1-6B61EA0912DD.jpeg

Deadline for them to enter was midnight last night, "event" will be Friday night 7pm-9pm [basically they won't have to line up for the "opportunity" to buy the OVO stuff]

Do you think they will let you send a proxy if you have season ticket holders card?

My friend can't go and is asking me to go in his place so we can both cop gear if he is selected.

Not able to make it to RS tomorrow for the OVO Raptors gear. If any NTers can help and grab me a hat, please message!

Do you think they will let you send a proxy if you have season ticket holders card?

My friend can't go and is asking me to go in his place so we can both cop gear if he is selected.

Same situation, my guy said he'd enter and try to pass it off to me. Haven't heard from him today so I assume he didn't get the spot anyways.

Same situation, my guy said he'd enter and try to pass it off to me. Haven't heard from him today so I assume he didn't get the spot anyways.

They just released names on who got it, my buddy got in. He's going to call and and proxy my name as he signed up under his...I will report back once I hear more

The card is digital too. It's worth a shot if you made it, I doubt they'd be checking ID, but I could be wrong

Anyone still looking for the SI Toronto Raptors cover? Check your local Costco, I got them for a few dollars off as well. I went to jane and highway 7. Went to the Philippines for a bit, so I’m just starting to collect my memorabilia’s.

Regarding the OVO Raps stuff, saw this on another forum. Take it for what it’s worth but I personally wouldn’t stress about it.

C9BA4082-259B-4A54-8E58-702F7076195F.png

Back
Top Bottom