Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

still ppl camping out outside RS even after it being closed. Place looks like a dump and smells just as bad, ppl be savages. even saw dog poop smeared across the floor at one of the post. this is just nuts

still ppl camping out outside RS even after it being closed. Place looks like a dump and smells just as bad, ppl be savages. even saw dog poop smeared across the floor at one of the post. this is just nuts

What if not a dogs poop? ......

What if not a dogs poop? ......
i don't even want to imagine... place is a dump tho seriously, garbage everywhere. Abandoned chairs and everything. tbh it's pretty embarrassing walking through that area in how it reflects on the ppl who live in the city and love the raps. Whats worse is the fact that there are garbage cans literally within walking distance to where the garbage is smh

Last edited:
really wanted that championship hat smh @ no online release. Y'all think its worth it at $150 resale? debating in case they do restock but who knows

So how long was the line when it got cut off, I saw people at the Rbc building on front street

Line was going down Front probably 1/4 across Union Station when the sold-out announcement was made.

Why did they do 3 per when their stock wasn’t sufficient to even last till noon? Read on Twitter that eventually they changed it to a limit of 1

Probably would've taken forever if they did 1 per.

I feel like they had to cut it off early so the line would stop growing and there was no way they were gonna get through all those people. It was becoming a safety concern, I heard a security guard got trampled. Luckily I slept in.

Yeah when they announced the stock was "sold-out" it was to stop the main line outside. They allowed the remaining crowd/line in the concourse to purchase then organized the boxes with thousands of stock they have left for the private buying event tonight for season ticket holders.

It's the parade all over again. Super unorganized. Glad I didn't waste my time.

Same. Got my sleep.

really wanted that championship hat smh @ no online release. Y'all think its worth it at $150 resale? debating in case they do restock but who knows

No just wait it out. Even retail ($58 ) is crazy for the quality of the product.

i think most would agree to wait it out or pass at that price point but it really depends on what you value that hat to be worth tbh.

wishful thinking but i wouldn't be surprised if these start popping up at thrift stores in the future. Everyone at the parade riding the floats were gifted these hats from what I could see. Wouldn't be surprised if some older exec just decided to get rid of it not really caring what its worth

Anyone know where to find the shorts they had on game 6? That uni is flames, never seen it anywhere though.

Lol hell no

upload_2019-6-28_18-18-25.jpeg

I got VIP code for Sportchek, I only used like maybe $200 out of the $4,000 allowance. PM me if you want it, I’ll pass it out to multiple people. It ends tomorrow. Unfortunately raptors gear is still excluded. But if you want other team jerseys, you can get like 45% off.

I got VIP code for Sportchek, I only used like maybe $200 out of the $4,000 allowance. PM me if you want it, I’ll pass it out to multiple people. It ends tomorrow. Unfortunately raptors gear is still excluded. But if you want other team jerseys, you can get like 45% off.
What’s the sale price on KD12 Black

Damn that’s an amazing price, will have to ponder that.

It's a marquee shoe so it's technically excluded but only the shoe staff will know this. Just take the shoe to the cash and hope the cashier doesn't care when scanning.

That or get a cashier to do an online order and price match which is what I did because I couldn't find my size locally

Season ticket holder here, came back from the event . The quality of the hats were disappointing but they were very nice. There is ALOT of stock, you can go tomorrow and probably buy some. There were boxes and boxes. We were allowed to get 3 each

Attachments

• MVIMG_20190628_221901.jpg
    MVIMG_20190628_221901.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 67
Season ticket holder here, came back from the event . The quality of the hats were disappointing but they were very nice. There is ALOT of stock, you can go tomorrow and probably buy some. There were boxes and boxes. We were allowed to get 3 each
Did they say they'd be available for the public?

I’m guessing people will start lining up soon, if they haven’t done so

I should have asked what they were planning to do with their stock, I'm sorry guys. But know this, all my stuff isn't for resell, I don't want any of you guys to pay resale for this stuff. The stock is literally crazy amount.

ah, I shoulda tried going even though I wasn't selected.

MLSE had that contest, so I'm sure there's a plan for at least *some* of the stock that's leftover

Back
Top Bottom