Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

B2C54ECB-7B76-4486-A9D0-0C5C098733B8.jpeg

These are being sold at Real Sports now.

Wow that's just as bad as selling employee store passes. Smh

Hoping I can get a pass for this weekend, need to grab some gym shorts and socks.

when do you guys think kd 12s will start to hit outlets?

B grades already hit awhile back at Dixie. Regular ones will probably hit soon within a few months is my guess. They need to release more general colorways. Heard from a friend they were giving out the B grade University red and KD 90s kids to employees. Literally had too many and giving them out lol. Surprised I don't see more being posted on Kijiji

$10 ain't bad tho :lol:

$10 ain't bad for what you can get but... seriously... just doesn't feel right at all. I've had extras a few times and just been giving them out. Should really just help the community out, what am I gonna do with $10 anyways. Already gave out a few, unfortunately don't have anymore extras.

Hope whoever wants them can find a nice employee at the outlets.

If you are at Dixie - ask for Ethan - he will be happy to share a pass. If you are at Burloak - ask for James or Nelson. Not sure why it ever has to be a challenge to get a card - by Saturday night hey are throwing them at people.

Hope they don't all get bombarded with questions for cards now :rofl::rofl::rofl:

selling f&f passes? smh. hope he doesn't ruin it.
one time i just gave my pass to some teenager in line before I left cause I couldn't find what I was looking for

Back
Top Bottom