Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Saw at my local LCBO if you purchase a bottle of Smirnoff vodka you get a raptors championship t shirt for free (on the spot not a mail in offer) Couldn’t find a image on the net but the T-shirt essentially looked like the image/script on the front of the OVO raptors championship hat minus the “best in the world” script. For what it’s worth the bottle of vodka was $24. The T-shirt did look pretty cheap.

upload_2019-8-1_0-9-42.jpeg

Do any of you know if this hat is still available at real sports? Or any other retail store? TIA

Was just at livestock. They didn’t have most half sizes when they opened. And they sold 1 size 11

I assumed it meant they held stock for employees but maybe this was a low stock shoe in Canada.

3E4240F0-F3B1-4E76-A9EE-ADDDC0C200FD.png

Grade A troll move by the makers of Nba2k20, the trailer for the new game shows kawhi dunking on norm and the raptors.

Have any of you been to the Rogers Cup tennis tournament? I’ve never been, but it’s been on my list. I’ve read that Serena Williams intends to play, what’s the best approach to take to get tickets to see her play? Tickets are already on sale, but assuming I should wait it out for confirmation she is in fact playing? Or I could just get tickets for the finals. Thoughts and advice?
This is on my bucket list. Recently had a conversation about this with True Blues True Blues . Going to try and do it next year.

Mapping on this, Rogers Cup is an amazing experience. Aviva is pretty intimate (saw Nole like 15 rows up for relatively cheap), and beyond the matches themselves, there's a lot to do in the pavilion surrounding the stadium. I'm not sure if they'll have the same this year, but in 2017, we drew prizes at the Rogers activation to go on-court during warmups.

As some have said, if you can, wait until the draw is announced - it's difficult to guess when players will play in the round robin.

Thanks. Got a few joints DS joints that won't generate anything so will drop them off there.

Thanks. Got a few joints DS joints that won't generate anything so will drop them off there.
what shoes and size lol if you re willing to sell to plato for 15 - 20, I want to know what you got, i m willing to pay a bit more haha

what shoes and size lol if you re willing to sell to plato for 15 - 20, I want to know what you got, i m willing to pay a bit more haha

It's nothing good trust me. These Asics and K-Swiss shoes.

Yeezysupply been dropping yeezys all day. Triple white 350 right up now. Anyone grab anything?

Back
Top Bottom