Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Honestly there was no line when I went to pickup, they even allowed me to pickup for a friend who could not make it. Much better than last time when I lined up, this should have been they done it initially,

On another note, if you're picking up your stuff...DOUBLE CHECK EVERYTHING. I have to go back later today and exchange one of the shirts I got, since it has a hole at the top of the shoulder seam (SMH :smh:).

Still no line for raps ovo championship Merch at 330pm when I picked up. Tried to switch sizes for the T-shirt and they wouldn’t budge. Really smooth process of security guy check your app to get in line. Then someone checks your app and id when you get in. Payment. Then you pick the merch.
Didn’t experience the original drop but sounds like they got their act in gear this time around

On another note, if you're picking up your stuff...DOUBLE CHECK EVERYTHING. I have to go back later today and exchange one of the shirts I got, since it has a hole at the top of the shoulder seam (SMH :smh:).

Yeah the quality is pretty bad. Also, I hope people sized up. The shirts already fit snug, and when you wash it they shrink badly. A lot of people will be annoyed after washing their shirts. If you must wash, hand wash only.

Still no line for raps ovo championship Merch at 330pm when I picked up. Tried to switch sizes for the T-shirt and they wouldn’t budge. Really smooth process of security guy check your app to get in line. Then someone checks your app and id when you get in. Payment. Then you pick the merch. Didn’t experience the original drop but sounds like they got their act in gear this time around

From a handful of friends who have gone throughout the day, its been empty after that early morning 8am rush. Hope its the same for tomorrow, I have the last time slot but hoping they'll let me purchase when I go earlier in the day.

The hat doesnt seem like the regular new era hats you buy in the store. The material is really thin kinda like hats that they give out at events for free

The hat doesnt seem like the regular new era hats you buy in the store. The material is really thin kinda like hats that they give out at events for free

The raps OVO championship hat is made of 100% cotton and typical of other new era 100% cotton hats (at least when I compare it to the ones I have). If your comparing it to the 100% polyester new era hats, like the locker room raptors championship hat, or even new eras 100% wool hats, then yes the material does feel “thinner”. It’s nothing out of the ordinary.

I remember picking up the OVO hat at the original release and it felt cheaper and thinner and it didn't fit as good as the Championship hat, was disappointed in that. Add that to the OVO shirt aka entripy.com special it was very underwhelming, but Championship hype is/was mad real lol.

Comparing the three that I received and the stitching is pretty inconsistent throughout as well. Not the best quality. I will say the purchasing experience was quick and easy, was in and out in around 10 mins or so.

Sorry to bring this up again.... but any leads on the Nike Shox BB4 og colourway?
Can't find any info on them locally

Footlocker Canada

Screenshot_20190816-135244.jpg

Quick in and out at the ACC. Went at noon even though my slot was 4-8.

This 306 raffle line is brutal though.

Anyone know if the Satin black toes are dropping online in Canada? I feel like FL.ca should be releasing it but I'm not confident considering most larger cities are doing FCFS or raffles in-store.

Comparing the three that I received and the stitching is pretty inconsistent throughout as well. Not the best quality. I will say the purchasing experience was quick and easy, was in and out in around 10 mins or so.

When I was there 4 people came back to switch their shirts because they found holes in them. A few of us saw that and went to the side counter to check our stuff thoroughly. They also allowed people to pick up for others if you had a screenshot of the order.

Line for satin 1?

About 60 people were lined up in the morning. A group of people were lined up from Thursday afternoon. Considering 306 apparently had around 150 pairs, it would've been a major **** show if they continued FCFS with a full Friday left. Glad they changed it even though I didn't win. :lol:

Have you tried a SNKRS draw yet?

No is it much better? If so they shouldve put the spongebobs on it, they sold out in 10 minutes.

I used a Pic of lebrons on lebrons feet and got more views in three days than all my kijiji ads combined with the actual shoe picture taken from my camera. 0 replies. Im sitting on bricks

Any news on the Black grey Sacai waffles?

Where did the last colourways drop in the city?

No is it much better? If so they shouldve put the spongebobs on it, they sold out in 10 minutes.

I used a Pic of lebrons on lebrons feet and got more views in three days than all my kijiji ads combined with the actual shoe picture taken from my camera. 0 replies. Im sitting on bricks
Haven’t tried yet

Back
Top Bottom