Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I listed the wrong size twice. A lot of the older stuff I'm moving is anywhere from size 11-12. The 1st time they cancelled the transaction with no penalty. After that all my future listings I made sure to triple check the size before listing, but I forgot to go back and check my current listings. I paid the price because again I sold an item that I listed the wrong size, and because of that I got banned.

Damn that sounds pretty ****ty for honest mistakes.

I’m giving stockx a go - I had a pair of AM1 for sale for a couple months - people offering 40 to 50% of asking - on a whim I checked stockx and there was an ask for $175 for the size I have - all other sizes were $40 to $55 - an anomaly - hope
It works out. Shipping was $15 Canadian - less than shipping to most US addresses.

I was always skeptical about selling stuff on StockX and just used the site to creep prices and do mock payouts . So I decided to really give it a go a few days ago and it’s been great for moving some air maxes I had laying around. I was surprised how quick the process was. Not even a day later after I shipped, they inspected my kicks and paid me. It’s been my second transaction so far but I’m quite pleased with the no hassle way of selling my shoes. The only pain is trying to find boxes to ship them in. I had to pay ups $6 for the box and $2 labour fee to basically score it down to size and tape it up .

Any advice where to sell a Canada Goose jacket? Have a “constable” jacket in like new condition that I wear for two weeks each winter because the jacket is actually too warm for me to wear unless it’s -40

When you guys drop off a ups package to send, are you worried your package gets lost? They don't give receipts anymore, anyone could take the package before it gets sent and there'd be no evidence I even dropped it off

When you guys drop off a ups package to send, are you worried your package gets lost? They don't give receipts anymore, anyone could take the package before it gets sent and there'd be no evidence I even dropped it off

You can ask UPS for a receipt when dropping packages off. If you don’t ask they won’t give you anything

You can ask UPS for a receipt when dropping packages off. If you don’t ask they won’t give you anything

Might depend on the store. Been to two and they refused to give me one when I asked. "Check the number online" or "we don't do that anymore"

Might depend on the store. Been to two and they refused to give me one when I asked. "Check the number online" or "we don't do that anymore"

The UPS Store I went to said the same thing, told me to just leave it in the pile they had all out in the open (for anyone to just walk-in and take) :rolleyes
I just took my item back ans scheduled a UPS driver to pickup at my work the next day, at least with drivers they will scan your package right away.

The UPS Store I went to said the same thing, told me to just leave it in the pile they had all out in the open (for anyone to just walk-in and take) :rolleyes
I just took my item back ans scheduled a UPS driver to pickup at my work the next day, at least with drivers they will scan your package right away.

I usually drop my stockx packages at the UPS warehouse/customer center in vaughan since I live really close it and never had a problem. I think its best to drop it off there or schedule a pickup. UPS stores are really hit or miss for me since they are not directly operated by UPS but rather operate as a franchise, so some are better than others. And I have noticed that a lot of UPS stores leave piles of packages in the open as you said.

I usually ask to put my parcel way behind the desk and on the floor.

Gives me a bit of a better feeling that someone would actually have to head behind the desk to take it rather than swipe it off the counter.

Yeah I think I might do a scheduled pickup even though it says there's a fee on the ups website. I once went to an empty ups store and the worker came from the back telling me to just drop it there. These workers don't seem to want to scan the box or print a receipt

I was always skeptical about selling stuff on StockX and just used the site to creep prices and do mock payouts . So I decided to really give it a go a few days ago and it’s been great for moving some air maxes I had laying around. I was surprised how quick the process was. Not even a day later after I shipped, they inspected my kicks and paid me. It’s been my second transaction so far but I’m quite pleased with the no hassle way of selling my shoes. The only pain is trying to find boxes to ship them in. I had to pay ups $6 for the box and $2 labour fee to basically score it down to size and tape it up .

Just save boxes from online purchases. That's what I do. I never pay for boxes.

The only pain is trying to find boxes to ship them in. I had to pay ups $6 for the box and $2 labour fee to basically score it down to size and tape it up .

Like someone said, start saving boxes from online purchases. Or, what I do is buy shipping boxes from Staples. They have various shipping box sizes, 2 of them are perfect for shipping shoes. Their biggest one I use for bulk shipment of shoes.

So everyone here gave up on dealing with locals and going through stockx instead?

I wouldn't say give up, but most people I know their 1st choice to sell is StockX. So many variables depending on the release, but dealing with the local idiots on Kijiji and FB just isn't worth it. That will probably change though for big ticket items with that new luxury fee SX added.

I've had some lebron 14 mags on kijiji for months under retail and have 0 responses. Stockx has no bids. My last resort is to bring it to China and find a buyer

Back
Top Bottom