Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone copped the VC Shox BB4 this morning? Have an extra pair which I am letting go at cost, size 10 mens

just new here in Ontario, what are the shops that I should follow that drops limited release shoes? TIA!

btw, I also saw on IG FootLocker Canada releasing the Jordan 1 Obsidian High via Sweepstakes, can I register at multiple locations or 1 shop only?

capsule (backdoor all their ****, waste), livestock, adrift, FTL/champs, house of hoops locations, haven and I think nomad just popped back up as well

capsule (backdoor all their ****, waste), livestock, adrift, FTL/champs, house of hoops locations, haven and I think nomad just popped back up as well

appreciate it! will follow them on IG.

any tips on the upcoming jordan 1 release obisidian?

I'm curious too

I went last night. Think its over now though. Lot of stuff was mostly at the same price as on their website so not super steals. Tons of Nike Stranger things on bit of a discount. Few bits off older stuff heavily reduced. Picked up some OAMC sneakers for 40 bucks which is a hella deal.

Adidas says my yeezys delivered at 7:11, nothing on my porch at 7:40. Boooo

Called adidas, they said they'll refund. Sucks. If you have the opportunity for same day shipping on adidas I would avoid. They use a company called T Force and their Yelp is basically all 1 stars. Stick with regular and get ups signed for.

I went last night. Think its over now though. Lot of stuff was mostly at the same price as on their website so not super steals. Tons of Nike Stranger things on bit of a discount. Few bits off older stuff heavily reduced. Picked up some OAMC sneakers for 40 bucks which is a hella deal.

I dropped by Sunday morning, seems like the staff didn’t have a idea on pricing? Took up a pair of tailwinds and asked about the price when he told me I said ohhh. When I was leaving same dude said if I still want them he can give me extra 40% off

This Jordan 1 raffle ain’t no joke. Masses are signing up

I'm bummed I can't make the rounds. Not that I've ever won a Jordan raffle in Toronto, but I'm going to be at a cottage all weekend so I can't even enter. Saw Exclucity is doing FCFS too...

Back
Top Bottom