Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Me and wifey went to Chick Fil A a second time at 9:15PM last Saturday. The line was basically 200 people deep still with the line wrapping
way way down the block so we decided to bounce and never come back at least for the next month...

Try Taiwanese fried chicken; more sauce oriented and a focus on thin cuts (imagine chicken katsu).

In my opinion Korean Fried Chicken > Popeyes > Jolibee

I've tried Korean fried chicken and it was way too spicy for me. Only my brown friends appreciate that level of heat.

77C57551-4E5F-4D76-9FB1-61E59C9BB6AE.jpeg
0B2E9066-A59D-437C-9D16-1D7074539EAE.jpeg
Try Taiwanese fried chicken; more sauce oriented and a focus on thin cuts (imagine chicken katsu).

I've tried Korean fried chicken and it was way too spicy for me. Only my brown friends appreciate that level of heat.
You can get it plain, cheese, or onion flavoured

Last edited:
This was awhile ago I saw on ig and in store. They weren't moving then. I'll have updates on Tuesday as well while I see if there is anything good with my mvp pass.

Feel like Kd 12s not selling well. But I guess that is how the Kd line is

Ball shoes of the year

I passed by Dixie around noon - no samples that I could see - Sundays are pretty busy there. I remember a year ago they kept replenishing them for about two weeks. Didn’t ask anyone if they any in the back - however - employees were bringing OG AM Plus out for customers.

I passed by Dixie around noon - no samples that I could see - Sundays are pretty busy there. I remember a year ago they kept replenishing them for about two weeks. Didn’t ask anyone if they any in the back - however - employees were bringing OG AM Plus out for customers.

Orange or blue? Did you happen to notice any sizes?
Btw the samples are in the middle rows where the mens and womens shoes would face each other...if that makes sense.

Me and wifey went to Chick Fil A a second time at 9:15PM last Saturday. The line was basically 200 people deep still with the line wrapping
way way down the block so we decided to bounce and never come back at least for the next month.

I'm currently in the U.S. and I tried CFA for the 1st time tonight. The food was really good, not mind blowing stuff but I liked it. I'm not into spicy food so I just got the grilled chicken sandwich. Waffle fries were great, lemonade was sugary diabetes heaven and the sauces stole the show. Love the CFA and polynesian sauces. Also liked that the food wasn't heavy and sat in my stomach.

I can't stand long lines so I'll probably take advantage and have CFA a few more times while out here. No way in hell I'm dealing with those lines at Yonge and Bloor. At this rate it'll probably continue like this until the new year. I'll either wait until then or when more locations roll out, I read CFA is planning to open 13 more locations across the GTA.

NOW. I want to try this KFC sandwich fools are going nuts over.

Need to try a good Taiwanese place, let me know the best spots you go to fam.

Anyone know if nike is going to drop some of those hi top SF air force 1s this year? Would like to grab a triple black or olive if they drop again.

Anyone know if nike is going to drop some of those hi top SF air force 1s this year? Would like to grab a triple black or olive if they drop again.
I dont know about a restock on the colours but you could definitely pick up a pair for under retail from StockX or even Facebook marketplace

Does the receipt offer for a free CFA sandwich require a purchase too? They didn't give me my receipt back after following up on my delayed order, now I can't do the survey.

I didn't think the service was as good as its reputation. I went after lunchtime and lined up right in front of the door. When I left the line turned the corner. For the same price I'd prb get Chipotle or fat b for lunch instead but it was pretty good

dropped by toronto premium outlets yesterday, and saw some legion green and black topaz flightposite 1, martin rose monarch pink, nike air safari, and lots of vapormaxes at the hash wall with additional 30 off I think.. didn't buy any though. Was looking for some good basketball shoes, any suggestions where to go?

dropped by toronto premium outlets yesterday, and saw some legion green and black topaz flightposite 1, martin rose monarch pink, nike air safari, and lots of vapormaxes at the hash wall with additional 30 off I think.. didn't buy any though. Was looking for some good basketball shoes, any suggestions where to go?

Some updates from IG from HH.

Also some from Waterloo

They had some KD 12s on hash at Waterloo but didn't see any at Halton. Halton had FSR of some black mamba rage which supposed to be decent budget ball shoes. Really depends on what types of shoes you like for ball. There were some Lebron 16 lows on Hash at Halton too.

If you looking for some shoes with decent cushion I would just find some cheap KD 12s. Using those right now for my runs. They arn't Kobe 8s but still decent for now... not sure how long they will last those, the rubber looks pretty soft.

Back
Top Bottom