Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

don't worry guys, plenty more drops in the future. looking like an L for me too..

I was pretty close to the front of the line in the morning. Seems like everyone around me won. Haha. Feelsbadman. But it's just shoes so I'm okay. Would probably never wear them because of the value TBH. Trade them for like 4 pairs.

yeah my whole plan was to sell em and fund a trip and buy a shoe I want.
I never want any Travis shoe, only for trade bait and funds.

Yeah. I think Travis shoes are so overhyped. Doesn't stop me from trying to take advantage but what dummy was like "yeah, I'll pay 3k for these and change the entire direction of the Travis line". Remember when the Travis 4s and AF1s were barely over retail. Them and the Wotherspoons...

Man, my buddy got a pair too. Pretty much everyone around me got a call. Travis don't like me. Probably because of my opinion of his shoes.

I'm reading some guys entered cc info one time on snkrs win or not and the next time it'll just ask for the security code. That extra minute could make the difference

Yeah, unfortunately I ran into that issue this morning. I'd recommend having your CC copied so you can paste it and type our your code. Or autofill. I had an issue with my old Nike account so I just opened up a new one. Everyone with a W today, did you refresh or wait for sizes to come up? I think I'm going to set up two windows and refresh one. But I feel like that might screw things up somehow.

I got em but no email confirmation or order. Just a charge and got em while anyone else I know who did got the email and order set. I think it's another fake Snkrs W for me.

Me thinking it will be different will every release
EGio85jXkAAGyCW.jpg

Anyone own anything from this brand?

If so, can you comment on the quality and sizing?

Back
Top Bottom