Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I was there around 6pm and it was pretty quiet with little to no line up. I went with the only intention of buying gym clothes, grabbed 15 items ( 8 shorts and 7 tank tops) and tried them on rather than buy and return what I didn't want. I ended up only grabbing 2 tank tops and a pair of shorts, by that time the line up was down the aisle. Took about 30 min to cash out which wasn't too bad but damn I was exhausted by the end of it all. A friend of mine scored 2 pairs of Platinum 11's and a pair of Flint 19's for $83 each after discount on Thursday. This sale was ok and I'm happy. Now I need those damn Seattle 10's to go on discount lol.
THEY HAD FLINT 19S? OMG I MISSED OUT UGH

Anybody order from GOAT and ship to canada? Any issues with duties/customs fees? Trying to decide whether it's worth it to ship to NY anymore after they started charging tax

Anybody order from GOAT and ship to canada? Any issues with duties/customs fees? Trying to decide whether it's worth it to ship to NY anymore after they started charging tax

You'll be paying duties from goat or stockx. There is no avoiding that. Taxes you pay to ship to NY is probably cheaper than the duties you'll have to pay.

Attachments

• IMG-20191102-WA0010.jpeg
    IMG-20191102-WA0010.jpeg
    183.6 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG-20191102-WA0004.jpeg
    IMG-20191102-WA0004.jpeg
    374.7 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG-20191102-WA0006.jpeg
    IMG-20191102-WA0006.jpeg
    180.1 KB · Views: 1,283
  • IMG-20191102-WA0008.jpeg
    IMG-20191102-WA0008.jpeg
    189.1 KB · Views: 1,322
Do most of you guys get shoes from foot locker off a friend's employee discount? It used to be they are limited to buying shoes in the workers size. I'm hearing now they get to order anything on the website in any size

V mills got the white and purple raptor swingman shorts regular price $100 and Space Jam IE lows. Those tech fleece picks ups for $20 is amazing deal. Next time pick me up some Larges lol

The quality and the box of the new Travis Scott AF1's are top notch but the look of them aren't my cup of tea. Debating keeping my pair or not.

I tell myself this all the time, but I look at my closet... and FML.

Yeah I just can't do it anymore. Personally it makes no sense. I'd rather a collection of 20-25 of bangers I wear vs. hundreds of shoes that will go unworn or worn 1x. Jordans especially....it's pointless since they'll continue to retro over and over again.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen any Kyrie 5s in all black any outlets lately? I think someone posted a couple weeks back they seen some at VM

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom