Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

A part of me thinks depending on location you should be able to walk in and get a pair on release day.

A part of me thinks depending on location you should be able to walk in and get a pair on release day.

I would assume if one were to wake up for store opening on launch day and go downtown it SHOULD be attainable.

Got another call yesterday from footaction fairview. Living in Richmond hill, that saves me a drive downtown or to yorkdale.

sold my 2012s so i kinda needs these

I got calls from the Jordan store and Footaction Eaton Centre. I was hoping it would be from BCC as it's closer to my place but all good. Not complaining at all and I'm glad to have secured my pairs. Good luck to everyone else looking to pick them up. If I end up with extra pairs I'll post here and help someone who missed out.

Edit: Forgot to mention it would be a size 10

Last edited:
I got calls from the Jordan store and Footaction Eaton Centre. I was hoping it would be from BCC as it's closer to my place but all good. Not complaining at all and I'm glad to have secured my pairs. Good luck to everyone else looking to pick them up. If I end up with extra pairs I'll post here and help someone who missed out.

Edit: Forgot to mention it would be a size 10
Entered at all spots at STC and no Bueno. I guess Haven 990v5 it is for me... LMAO its a sign im not supposed to buy shoes Im not really gonna wear.

Entered at all spots at STC and no Bueno. I guess Haven 990v5 it is for me... LMAO its a sign im not supposed to buy shoes Im not really gonna wear.

Lmao! I ended up hitting on 4 out of 10 raffles 2 downtown and 2 BCC. Wifey hit on one so it’ll be a busy morning on a Saturday.

Man! Wife hit Footaction & Foot Locker BCC and Foot Locker Markville.

I did Erin Mills, SQ1 and Sherway and officially won nothing. Far cry from when I hit 8 raffles on Space Jam's years back. :lol:

I called Eaton Center Nike, they are only getting Kids Bred 11’s sizes for GS and smaller. Person on th phone said no Men’s sizes and it’s FCFS on The kids sizes. Just wanted to share let everyone know.

If anyone got an extra 9 or updates on store that has pairs available. Please let me know, appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom