Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^ that’s going to get real ratchet lol

I haven't been to that venue in years but IIRC it's tough to get to by regular transportation. So automatically a lot of the nonsense should be cut out. I'd also say going early to midday Wed-Thurs may help too.

^ it's by my work so i'll stop by before going in on Wednesday morning.

People will go to any lengths to make a few bucks. N95 mask are going for stupid amounts on kijiji. i thought the kobe resellers are bad

^ it's by my work so i'll stop by before going in on Wednesday morning.

People will go to any lengths to make a few bucks. N95 mask are going for stupid amounts on kijiji. i thought the kobe resellers are bad

Yup ridiculous, and with WHO announcing full global emergency i'm sure the prices will even go higher with lower supplies. This world.... these people..... sigh

All the stock at retailers seem sold out, only place i see stock is on Kijiji, random dudes flipping these things....

People reselling masks?

Lol da **** should link up with those dweebs and just take that **** from em and distribute to the masses.

Buncha suckas

Reactions: ...
Anyone have recommended sneaker restoration places/individuals that could be able to detail the scuff on the heel counter? Googled a couple places and there doesn't seem to be many places that offer sneaker restoration services. Reached out to Soleclean which seems to be the most popular in Toronto and they don't have the stencils to fix it.

IMG_8922.JPG

Anyone have recommended sneaker restoration places/individuals that could be able to detail the scuff on the heel counter? Googled a couple places and there doesn't seem to be many places that offer sneaker restoration services. Reached out to Soleclean which seems to be the most popular in Toronto and they don't have the stencils to fix it.

IMG_8922.JPG

Soleclean good for cleaning not so much detailed restorations imho. Check out my IG "selfmade89__" I can help. In Brampton there is iCustom restorations but it's honestly sumn u could do yourself

People reselling masks?

Lol da **** should link up with those dweebs and just take that **** from em and distribute to the masses.

Buncha suckas

Not shocked. 2020. Folks with no morals at all.

Also glanced at an article that Canadian Tire is selling fake masks or something?

Not shocked. 2020. Folks with no morals at all.

Also glanced at an article that Canadian Tire is selling fake masks or something?
Ya I saw that also believe they wear regular surgical masks and not the N95 masks crazy that people are reselling them tho smh

Did the DMP 6s drop here? I'm guessing it was a limited release if so based on the prices I see on StockX and GOAT?

DMP 6 is March isn't it? Full family size so it should be quite available I think.

Ya I saw that also believe they wear regular surgical masks and not the N95 masks crazy that people are reselling them tho smh

Surgical masks but labelled as N95 masks is what the issue was.

Does nrml have codes often? Got my eye on something but damn sure not paying retail lol

Edit: nvm, found what im looking for elsewhere

Last edited:
The Closet Inc still has 🍐
They got stock the day of release (unlike FTL w their joke release).. got mine in hand. These beasts are beautiful.

Good call on Closet Inc. Ordered from them, shipped it fast! Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom