Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

So I know I've spoken highly about them over the past year.

For those that maybe interested in using Chit Chat Express as an alternative to Canada Post's trash service, if you're sending bulk DO NOT USE CCE. Spent my whole day today alternating various locations trying to send bulk shipment of shoes to my friends in the USA.

Soon after leaving each location I got a compliance report pretty much saying my items are on hold. Despite them being marked as "gifts" and low value, CCE won't transport the packages due to U.S. compliance concerns. Very frustrating considering I've been sending bulk shipments to friends using CCE last year.

So I know I've spoken highly about them over the past year.

For those that maybe interested in using Chit Chat Express as an alternative to Canada Post's trash service, if you're sending bulk DO NOT USE CCE. Spent my whole day today alternating various locations trying to send bulk shipment of shoes to my friends in the USA.

Soon after leaving each location I got a compliance report pretty much saying my items are on hold. Despite them being marked as "gifts" and low value, CCE won't transport the packages due to U.S. compliance concerns. Very frustrating considering I've been sending bulk shipments to friends using CCE last year.

DYNAMICS DYNAMICS try Stallion express. They offer same service as Chit Chat. Much smaller company and you got in transit scans quicker. They have location is Mississauga and Markham.

Chitchat gave me issues too before when i had to ship out 4 pairs of shoes that i sold.

DYNAMICS DYNAMICS try Stallion express. They offer same service as Chit Chat. Much smaller company and you got in transit scans quicker. They have location is Mississauga and Markham.

Chitchat gave me issues too before when i had to ship out 4 pairs of shoes that i sold.

Was it the same nonsense explanation? and how long ago did this happen? I seriously am messed up right now. That feeling of relief moving bulk shipments to different areas stateside knowing you'll get good value back vs. dealing with fickle Toronto "heads"

EDIT: Went through the site, definitely near the same as CCE...though prices a little cheaper. Will try tomorrow and see how it goes.

Last edited:
Anybody know where I can get some knee pad/sleeves for when I play basketball? My knees are taking a toll at this point.

I saw this on eBay but can’t seem to find them locally:

6BA1A1DB-5B51-4414-B571-615434369E5B.jpeg

Anybody know where I can get some knee pad/sleeves for when I play basketball? My knees are taking a toll at this point.

I saw this on eBay but can’t seem to find them locally:

6BA1A1DB-5B51-4414-B571-615434369E5B.jpeg

don’t know where to get those but sportchek and amazon have mcdavid knee sleeves

Wristbands being handed out now at 306 Yonge for OW5s
That Footlocker IG post makes no sense......are they selling the shoe in the morning now or they have to come back on Saturday and purchase in the morning? I guess getting a wristband will guarantee a pair but if you want your size....you'd still have to camp/arrive earlier than others on the cold Saturday morning....this is the dumbest thing ever.

That Footlocker IG post makes no sense......are they selling the shoe in the morning now or they have to come back on Saturday and purchase in the morning? I guess getting a wristband will guarantee a pair but if you want your size....you'd still have to camp/arrive earlier than others on the cold Saturday morning....this is the dumbest thing ever.

Wristbands were given out with a time slot for you to come back and get your pair. Each wristband is numbered so your spot “in line” is secured. No need to really wait come Saturday.

Line was a mess, horrible organization. I came at 1AM and they cut the line off at 1:30 then they decided to cancel it completely at 2AM because ppl were cutting in line where there was no barricade and created a mob that was pushing every time there was movement. Security even said everyone in line during cut-off was getting a pair cuz there's a **** ton of stock (at least 400-500 pairs). Cops showed up and apparently a security guard got assaulted as well after the line was closed because everyone was frustrated. There should be like 300 pairs leftover for FCFS this Saturday for people who didn't get wristbands.

That was the worst pre-release, release, raffle, live auction etc etc I've ever been to in all my years purchasing sneakers in Toronto.

If you were at 306 from midnight to about 12:30-12:45 you were good. The **** show started after that. They were letting people inside the store 5 people at a time to get their wristband and get their I.D. info taken down. Every time security would let a group of 5 go in people would start pushing and creating havoc. People were getting crushed and eventually a fight broke out at the top of the main line at the corner of Yonge and Edward, which in turn opened up the floodgates and everyone started pushing and rushing to the front onto Yonge street and into oncoming traffic.

Around 2am TPS showed up, about 8 squad cars, shutting the line down and telling people to go home. Even after 10 mins people weren't moving and eventually TPS got sick of the nonsense and started walking up to people one-by-one pulling them out of the line and telling them to leave.

Sneakers, the "lucrative" business got folks acting like savages and not respecting authority at all. The usual 306 security team mentioned many times for people to stop pushing, threatened to shut the line down, gave folks so many chances and these idiots still messed it up.

The crazy thing is they had so many pairs (I won't say the exact amount told to me earlier this week). So much so that security said many times everyone would get, so much so that security was hired and employees brought in to work from midnight to 5am to distribute wristbands.

Add in the clowns, certified clowns from Buffalo NY and the notorious reselling crew from Toronto who stayed parked in their cars since Tuesday night (even though a lot lied saying they were there since Monday), who cut the front of the line and said they were first because they sat in their cars for 3 days not once coming outside to lineup. Plus one of the Buffalo guys threatning to pull out a gun? just a messy situation overall.

Not sure about FCFS with the remaining pairs. The lead security guy was asked when the crowd was finally gone and empty whats happening with the leftover stock and he said its being distributed to employees. I personally hope it's sent to random FTL locations outside of the GTA.

Toronto doesn't deserve stuff like this based on tonight. There was enough to go around for that crowd tonight, plus leftovers.

Was anyone able to check out the Jordan 1 unc chi? First time trying to buy since SNKRS launched in Canada and it doesn’t work for me...

Was anyone able to check out the Jordan 1 unc chi? First time trying to buy since SNKRS launched in Canada and it doesn’t work for me...
I think chances of copping are even lower now considering bots are able to run on the site. Not sure if it’s because of this that the site is glitching out.

Last edited:
Not sure about FCFS with the remaining pairs. The lead security guy was asked when the crowd was finally gone and empty whats happening with the leftover stock and he said its being distributed to employees. I personally hope it's sent to random FTL locations outside of the GTA.

Were the wristbands given by size?
Anyone know if size 14 was an option?
Also, I feel like the rest of the pairs will be FCFS... I can’t imagine Nike being “okay” w/ giving the rest only to employees.

Last edited:
I'm a little upset at myself for not going. Could have been there by 12:30. But then I remembered walking home from work at 8 and thought I was going to get frostbite in the 3 minutes I was outside. Not worth it.

Just thankful The Bawse (you know who you are) was on point (as always) with the info days ago about this drop and in turn helped 25-30 homies and some NTers easily get wristbands during the 1st 30 mins.
Sayin you plugged like that. I see you 👀

Sayin you plugged like that. I see you 👀

Rarely nowadays but someone looked out.

If security and staff couldn't control last night I'm not sure how in the hell they could do a FCFS for the stock thats sitting.

Were the wristbands given by size?
Anyone know if size 14 was an option?
Also, I feel like the rest of the pairs will be FCFS... I can’t imagine Nike being “okay” w/ giving the rest only to employees.

No they weren't given by size. Just a numbered wristband in "order" of the line (mob) with a time slot. It's not known was odd sizes are available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom