Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

9A8B4CC4-06CE-4BD4-ABED-80FBF2743C8C.jpeg
28AA10CE-FD00-4243-AB14-BAFA876EABBE.jpeg
68D96785-8139-48AE-846A-5DC8E0AD121F.jpeg

40 off hash and clearance racks at nike. A few of the aj 4s for $180, sz 9,9.5, and 12. There were a few of the zoom freaks in blue for I think $110. Looks like they jacked up the prices for a lot of the clearance clothing. Nothing good on hash either. I tried getting a f and f pass but got turned down.

With all the craziness these last couple of days I forgot to post my Dixie visit yesterday. Nothing new sneaker wise and no additional discounts. The jackets posted before are still there is scattered sizes with additional 30% off. Also asked for passes but manager told me staff hasn’t received yet so I’d have to wait.

Very smooth this morning at 306 this time around except for one small altercation that fizzled quick. 3’s on Nike.ca was also a breeze and got to use a discount code on them. Appreciate all the help and info posted these past few days. 👊🏽

Time to take a nap

Last edited:
Super late pass on this, but D’Wayne Edwards, who designed the AJ XX1 and XX2, among others, is at Harbourfront tomorrow:

Oh wow.

Dion's been doing great stuff lately.

I cant expressed how frustrated and annoyed I am with the ow 5 release. Really wanted a pair for my collection. Called 306 during the week and was fed lies with the line up info. I was told that people are not allowed to line up till Friday at 9pm. But people that ignored the information and lined up Thursday night got priority. Living in the west doesn't help either. Sorry for the rant just needed to vent.

But people that ignored the information and lined up Thursday night got priority. Living in the west doesn't help either. Sorry for the rant just needed to vent.

Personally, the release should've been a raffle. But i'm guessing due to the amount of pairs they didn't want to deal with that since stock numbers were like UNC OW 1s and the JT3s (also FCFS wristbands with a surprise announcement). To me what they did on Thursday was the 2nd best option, or else Friday would've been really been chaotic from the jump. Thurs night eventually got bad and that was a surprise announcement.

Last edited:
Simply if you actually have a job, work a normal 9-5 and live in the suburbs you'll be assed out with **** like this.

Pretty much sums it up. I didn’t find out about the wristbands until the AM.

I arrived around 6:30am this morning hoping to secure a pair hoping a size 14 or at the very least a size 13 would be available... waited until 12:20pm but no luck.

On the flip side, I managed to get myself a size 14 of the KD12 Don C off Nike w/ a 20% off promo code to hoop in! And also picked up a couple of pairs of my M&N shorts w/ pockets inserted from Studio Kim (thanks to NT Fam), and learned about an artist named Mick Jenkins after hearing some tracks at a shop in Kensington. Just tried to make the best out of what started to be a crappy day.

Next time, I will just check NT before the release (more frequently)!

Attachments

• 9C526AA4-EA84-4654-B3FB-B1DC636765AA.jpeg
    9C526AA4-EA84-4654-B3FB-B1DC636765AA.jpeg
    477.4 KB · Views: 589
  • 325DEBA8-4E74-4DFF-B5EB-38F04123ABC6.jpeg
    325DEBA8-4E74-4DFF-B5EB-38F04123ABC6.jpeg
    629.2 KB · Views: 1,681
Oh wow.

Dion's been doing great stuff lately.

Went to this yesterday! Amazing to finally meet an idol of mine and Dion has been a close friend for almost 10 years now. Ive been a follower of D'wayne since he designed 21-22 and Pensole since it first opened up and always dreamedddddd of going there but unfortunately Portland is too far! Extremly humble yet confident person, tons of MJ stories and lots of first hand industry stories . told him how much of an inspiration he is to me personally

pensole.jpg

Anyone know what the deal is going to be with the Pine Green Jordan 1s dropping next week? Raffle or FCFS? FL doesn't have anything on their website yet.

Back
Top Bottom