Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

DMP 6s easy cop! ... site was crashing for the first few minutes, freaked me out lol

Same deal here! Got the “oops something went wrong” on my phone by laptop order went through. They ain’t 1s that’s for sure.

Yeah easy cop at 10am on FL for the DMP 6s. Happy there wasn't much hype as these have been grails since the '06 release.

Man I remember going to Goodfoot back in the day for their Buy 2 get 1 free sale and they had all their shoes out so you could just pick it up without needing to wait and in the corner was 2 Size 13 DMP packs just sitting there. If only those were the right size haha

Y’all streaming The Last Dance then watching again later on Netflix?

Otherwise gonna need to stay off social media.

Not broadcasting live in Canada.

Man I remember going to Goodfoot back in the day for their Buy 2 get 1 free sale and they had all their shoes out so you could just pick it up without needing to wait and in the corner was 2 Size 13 DMP packs just sitting there. If only those were the right size haha

Black Red XIII's, Neon 95's and I don't remember what the third pair was in that deal for me.

Yeah easy cop at 10am on FL for the DMP 6s. Happy there wasn't much hype as these have been grails since the '06 release.

Timing of the drop and the fact they're not limited is probably why. I expect the White/Red 5s that dropped on SNKRS during the documentary last night to be easy also when they come out in early May.

Heads up small footers and ladies - a bunch of random Nike free and react models for $30 on sportchek.

7D41FB91-9573-43BA-A26E-A3C9F45D5656.png

Last edited:
never heard of anyone paying anything extra when ordering off nike.ca
True.

I was just wondering if it was just a glitch/error on their part, incase they try to cancel my order or even try to charge me the difference later on.

Last edited:
Aw man I just ordered chi 3 for my daughter of closet... I didn’t even know people knew about that site though it was a hidden secret... it’s been “in transit” with expected delivery of end of day for last 5 days

Lol it’s wild man... I remember hitting up the closet store in 02-03 in Windsor Ontario and coping bisons, Heineken, homer dunks all on the shelf for regular price.. it was a good spot. I don’t even know if it’s the same owners but I’m that’s the only reason I came across that site.

Back when toronto was just tdot.. u and some other dude that i became real good friends with till now were the only other toronto people i saw on here... you were the coolest dude on this forum from canada, used to catch u in the NYC threads and think dam how this guy bouncing back and forth between Toronto and NYC. Good *** times man. 35 years old now and things. Hope you are doing well my dude.

Last edited:
Thx for info regarding Canada Post. Still anxious cause last time I got cement 3's "lost" in the mail.

02-03, Good ol good foot days too, and when few people were considered sneakerheads. Now everyone with a hyped sneaker is a "sneakerhead"

Back
Top Bottom