Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Lol. I don't even bother with FL anymore. Their site is useless. Even if you checkout, you can still catch the L 3-4 days later when they tell you they no longer have any stock. Best part is they will still take 5-7 days to give you back your money. It has happened to me twice already.

Realsports extra 15% off Raptors gear
"forthewin15"

since when could you authentics online? damn missed it...:angry:

And you get a free outdoor basketball with your purchase. I slept. :smh:

i got a really really cheap ball. It had an nba logo but it’s like those ones at Walmart or elementary school with all the bumps on it. really abrasive rubber

Damn nevermind. :lol:

Are folks still doing meetups (Kijiji, FB groups) during this pandemic? just curious how thats gone. I'm guessing no cash and EMT payments only?

Damn nevermind. :lol:

Are folks still doing meetups (Kijiji, FB groups) during this pandemic? just curious how thats gone. I'm guessing no cash and EMT payments only?
I bought a pair the other day off Kijiji. Offered to pay electronically or with cash but he chose cash.
We practiced social distancing. It's a bit awkward checking out the shoes lol. But all was good.

I bought a pair the other day off Kijiji. Offered to pay electronically or with cash but he chose cash.
We practiced social distancing. It's a bit awkward checking out the shoes lol. But all was good.

Where'd you guys meetup?

MVIMG_20200515_231534.jpg

Back
Top Bottom