Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I thought flints would release on SNKRS CA tmr... but dont see them loaded up 🤔

Me too but didn’t see anything on the site. Hoping it’s not a **** show with other sites but who knows. Good luck to everyone trying to get a pair.

I'm thinking about playing in my retros these days as I get older. You think 2005 Jordan 13 are playable or 2012 10s?

I'm thinking about playing in my retros these days as I get older. You think 2005 Jordan 13 are playable or 2012 10s?
As mentioned above, you'll prob get sole separation as the glue would be dried up etc. I have some pairs that are heavily worn from those years and the soles are starting to separate where my foot bends. Mind you this is from casual wear and not even doing anything crazy in them.

Nike outlets opened yet?

Nope.

If they do open it will be interesting to see if any specific rules will be added for customers. Outlets you tend to see those guys who make their "business" by spending hours in the outlet FaceTiming overseas deciding what items to get in bulk to resell.

My CC got charged for Flints from FL but no shipping email yet...

Charged or pending? I ordered 2 pairs of Flints today and got pending on my credit card, no email confirmation but when I checked my orders on FTL.ca it said cancelled smh. I also ordered a pair of 5's today which is pending but got an email confirmation so who knows what's going on. I called them and after an hour waiting for a rep to answer, it was confirmed both Flints were cancelled but not the 5's. Footlocker sucks big time for online orders and I don't know why I waste my time with them.

Charged or pending? I ordered 2 pairs of Flints today and got pending on my credit card, no email confirmation but when I checked my orders on FTL.ca it said cancelled smh. I also ordered a pair of 5's today which is pending but got an email confirmation so who knows what's going on. I called them and after an hour waiting for a rep to answer, it was confirmed both Flints were cancelled but not the 5's. Footlocker sucks big time for online orders and I don't know why I waste my time with them.
On the FTL website it says order status: open

Now my FL order says closed-order fully shipped but I didn't get a shipping email from them...

Nvm just got the shipping email :pimp:

Last edited:
FL is taking awhile. It took a week for my jersey to ship, but then UPS had another delay. Oh well.

Surprised Adidas actually shipped the 40%+50% off stuff. Ultraboosts for under $90... Crazy
How did you get the +50% off?
I only got the 40% off. I missed something... saw on rfd, but the thread is too deep to look for it lol.
edit: nvm found it, stackable coupon that adidas fixed

Went to one of the other locations over the weekend. But the work stations were closed. Are they open downtown?

In the case of closed work stations, I've been paying for my postage and saving the pdf, sending it for print at Staples and then bringing it to drop off at Chit Chats.

I don't own a printer, and paying for shipping with CP was taking way too much of a cut of my sales.

Back
Top Bottom