Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

How long does footlocker usually take to refund your money? I got the cancelled notification last Friday but no funds returned to my paypal account as of yet. The email said 3-5 business days but we're already past that.

How long does footlocker usually take to refund your money? I got the cancelled notification last Friday but no funds returned to my paypal account as of yet. The email said 3-5 business days but we're already past that.
Same thing happened to me,opened up a PayPal dispute, and had the money refunded shortly after.

That's what ticks me off about them. They don't have a problem taking your money within minutes, but for whatever reason, it takes more than a week for a refund. Seriously, I think I have about 7-8 posts in this thread alone ranting about that company. They are trash.

A little late to post, but here we are one year later...
5D35B5FE-A796-4A82-B77C-D132E05DC32B.jpeg

As you can see I landed on the Internediate Champ pack, I know a lot of y’all sprung for the Platinum.
Was that run ever magical! Man have things changed since.

Last edited:
That's what ticks me off about them. They don't have a problem taking your money within minutes, but for whatever reason, it takes more than a week for a refund. Seriously, I think I have about 7-8 posts in this thread alone ranting about that company. They are trash.

Feel like every company is like that. I've had to chase refunds from nike.ca so many times

Feel like every company is like that. I've had to chase refunds from nike.ca so many times

Was it on a cancelled order or were you returning a pair of shoes? I've waited a week for Nike to refund my money on a return, but at least they shipped my shoes out.

As you can see I landed on the Internediate Champ pack, I know a lot of y’all sprung for the Platinum.
Man i need to stop loafting, i got a box full of championship stuff i need to frame. Newspapers, magazines. Still regret not ever grabbing a kiwi authentic. Thatll be a gem 20yrs down the road.

Was lucky enough to cop this off realsports on sale

32D524E8-CC6E-49FA-BCE2-7880180A2EB7.jpeg 5C8C8F80-BE2F-47FD-B921-21B39717091D.jpeg

Not my preferred jersey but I wanted that gold tab :lol:

Last edited:
nike lineup at halton is ridiculous. Turned around after seeing it wrap around the side with no movement

mkc1983 mkc1983 A friend went last week I believe and the wait to get into Nike was 4 hours.

Couldn't be me!

A mutual friend you and I know went last week, I think he said the wait was 45 minutes.

Oh god the next F&F gonna have people camping overnight

I was told a few days ago all F&F sales in 2020 have been cancelled. Hard to do with the pandemic going on and many stores closed. Something else maybe put into place sale wise but it's unsure what that may be at this point.

I heard all that madness is apparently why Nike at Dixie hasn't re-opened yet. The chaos isn't worth opening, especially with the other outlets opened.

Just a heads up the red authentics are back online at real sports but looks like it’s only sizes 52 and up atm. Anyone know if they restocked a fsr? I’ve been checking pretty regularly so of course they restock the one day I was in meetings at work smh.

Back
Top Bottom