Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Apparently some dude copped the whole lot and put them on ebay for $500-800 a piece.

These jerseys available are his returns that he couldnt flip lol

I hope he cant sell any of them or return them and gets stuck with mad jerseys and a ridiculous credit card statement.

thoughts on netmagnetism's raffles?

seems like my friend has gotten addicted, he'd use to only spend $11 USD raffles here and there but just recently dropped ~$300 USD and only won 2 random DS boxes (he spent the raffles on multiple accounts)

yeah resellers are different, but these jerseys are rare as the NBA doesn't like to make authentics as much as they used to.

I have a black Kawhi authentic, red Pascal authentic and am hoping to scoop a white FVV authentic. Might have to spend a little extra if it's a game worn FVV, luckily we're about the same size lol

I went to Halton on Monday because the wifey had some returns so figured why not. Got to Nike and they cut off the line because it was too long so we went to NB for a bit. Decided to go back and see if they opened up the line, which they did but when I proceeded to get in line my wife told me that she just over heard the Nike rep tell some guy that the line up was about 3 hours plus to get in. I laughed and said no way time is money and left. No way I’m waiting that long to get in anywhere period.

seems like my friend has gotten addicted, he'd use to only spend $11 USD raffles here and there but just recently dropped ~$300 USD and only won 2 random DS boxes (he spent the raffles on multiple accounts)

It does get addicting, $11 here, $11 there, not much at first but definitely adds up.

I won a DS random box once. A converse high top with US flag on it and wasn't even the right size (9.5 instead of 10). Sold it on fb marketplace for like $50. Dude was really happy with them though lol.

Stopped following on social media, out of sight, out of mind. Just got too expensive.

yeah resellers are different, but these jerseys are rare as the NBA doesn't like to make authentics as much as they used to.

I have a black Kawhi authentic, red Pascal authentic and am hoping to scoop a white FVV authentic. Might have to spend a little extra if it's a game worn FVV, luckily we're about the same size lol
Still kicking myself for not getting a kawhi authentic. Thatll be a gem...

My friend won sail Travis AF1's from one. I don't support them.

Ive spent a few hundred years ago on his raffles, never won anything.
Ive brought a used pair off him just to use the "$11 gift card" and i ended up donating the shoes cause they smelled so bad.

Spent enough on Netmagnetism but always strike out. I don’t know anyone that hit on those raffles at all. Lame that it’s in USD now too. Also his description of the rules and regulations feels like it’s overly complicated haha. There must be a simpler way to say your raffle ticket can go to the purchase of future shoes/surprise drops lol. This must be intentional IMO.

Normally only enter netmags raffles if he ends up doing 100 runner up random boxes. Ive never hit on the big prize but have won about 5 random boxes.

Nike Air Max 720
Nike Ghost Racer
Nike Tailwind IV
Nike ACG React Terra Gobe
Asics Gel Saga x Footpatrol

netmag has specific fine prints in his "subscriptions" for business tax purposes. not calling it a raffle is a way to get around some loopholes. man is no fool

Any OG heads here?

Does anyone have any old photos from NT Summits?

Please send them my way if you do. Lost a hard drive with videos and a lot of **** and just miss reminiscing about the good ol' days.

Thanks in advance.

Ask and you shall receive: https://niketalk.com/media/albums/niketalk-solecollector-to-summit-2005.1005184/.

For those new to the community, these were from the '05 NT/SoleCollector joint summit held during the Willowdale Community Fair, which I think was the second to last (???) "official" summit. Needless to say, there were a lot of inquisitive fair-goers wondering why there so many people standing around shoes (including the photo below).

Shout out dimsum1 dimsum1 who coordinated the whole thing across forums.

Some of these photos were mine, others I found saved on an old CD (pre-external HDs). A few highlights:

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited:
Havent tried it myself but my buddy entered once after I told him about netmag. He bought 3 entries and got 1 free and ended up winning on his first try. Been following him for a while now but never pulled the trigger on any raffles though. His kickbricks collection looks really cool though!

Ask and you shall receive: https://niketalk.com/media/albums/nt-sc-to-summit.967824/.

For those new to the community, these were from the '05 NT/SoleCollector joint summit held during the Willowdale Community Fair, which I think was the second to last (???) "official" summit. Needless to say, there were a lot of inquisitive fair-goers wondering why there so many people standing around shoes (including the photo below).

Shout out dimsum1 dimsum1 who coordinated the whole thing across forums.

Some of these photos were mine, others I found saved on an old CD (pre-external HDs). A few highlights:

full

full

full

full

full

its not working :frown: whats its hosted off photobucket???!?! ahaha

Dope pics from that summit! I remember it happening, but didn't attend for whatever reason, probably because I didn't know anyone here irl. I remember that sean price guy having a crazy air force collection though

Salute to Matt/Dimsum for putting that together. I was there and I just remember weird tension and some back-and-forth online between NT and ISS/SoleCollector members leading up to that summit. The toronto sneaker community at that time split into 3 forums (Hypebeast being the other).

Previous summits before this one were pretty much pickup basketball games with some guys bringing sneakers to check out. This was the 1st one where it was a full out display of various collections. I still pass by this parking area, church often and always think about that summit when I do. :lol:

Last edited:
Salute to Matt/Dimsum for putting that together. I was there and I just remember there was weird tension and some back-and-forth online between NT and ISS/SoleCollector members. The toronto sneaker community at that time split into 3 forums (Hypebeast being the other).

Previous summits before this one were pretty much pickup basketball games with some guys bringing sneakers to check out. This was the 1st one where it was a full out display of various collections. I still pass by this parking area, church often and always think about that summit when I do. :lol:

It's crazy cuz Matt is secretly a Markham legend at ball. He shoulda set that up.

It's crazy cuz Matt is secretly a Markham legend at ball. He shoulda set that up.

IIRC ISS members weren't really into the NT summits and wanted a more sneaker showcase type of thing. Matt played middle man and came up with that idea at that day fair and extended the invite to both forums.

Summit wise the 1st one was like 5-8 NTers just walking the Yonge strip and shopping in the mom and pop shops from College down to Queen. The 2nd summit was an afternoon of pickup basketball at the ball courts that used to be at Exhibition Place near the Dufferin Gates. I think the court is still there but the layout got changed.

The 3rd summit was another day of pickup basketball, this time at Humber College - Casa Loma campus. The 4th was during the SARS pandemic, basketball at Ryerson University. An NT member at the time was able to book the court for private play.

The 5th summit was another pickup basketball game, this one at York's Glendon Campus. The 6th one Matt/Dimsum put together at that fair. And then I think the final/7th one Matt did again at a community centre. That was another pickup basketball run and then a stage for people to setup their sneakers displays at.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom