Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone who has gone, are the drop boxes for worn Nikes still available at outlets? I wonder how that would work if I'd want to just drop a bag of beaters off. I would hope I could get a line by-pass.

What’s going on with Dixie? All the other nikes opened a few days or a week after their respective malls opened

Did a mass cleaning of some really, REALLY old receipts. Found these relics:
3DD2411C-A2AD-4BA2-88C3-5AFFFA4506B3.jpeg

Ahh “good ol’ days”...SPC Card *****!! (I graduated Uni 7 years prior lol)

2010 white/var. red 6s (bought on the following Tuesday!) and 2011 WC 3s...$162+ tax each for retro J’s? Take me back!

Found this on IG - I’m guessing Dixie - apparently it opens at 11 am - line up is indoors which is nice I guess

Found this on IG - I’m guessing Dixie - apparently it opens at 11 am - line up is indoors which is nice I guess

I went there in the afternoon on Thursday. Didn’t notice any am 95 or 97 in sz 8-11. A lot of vapormaxes, but not many vapormax plus. vapormaxes were around 170ish. A lot of 720s. A few zoom freak 1 for $90, don’t recall the colours though. Winter jackets were $49.99. long sleeves were 25% off. Backpacks were I think 25 or 30 off.
Lineup was a bit over an hour, which starts at where the bank in front of nike used to be. Can’t use the outside entrance, and the mall entrance by the former Payless location is closed.

I went there in the afternoon on Thursday. Didn’t notice any am 95 or 97 in sz 8-11. A lot of vapormaxes, but not many vapormax plus. vapormaxes were around 170ish. A lot of 720s. A few zoom freak 1 for $90, don’t recall the colours though. Winter jackets were $49.99. long sleeves were 25% off. Backpacks were I think 25 or 30 off.
Lineup was a bit over an hour, which starts at where the bank in front of nike used to be. Can’t use the outside entrance, and the mall entrance by the former Payless location is closed.
Did you take pics of the winter jackets by any chance?

Went to HH for the first time since the world decided to **** itself.

As a whole a lot of stores were emptier than usual not sure if it’s because I got there early or people were smart and avoided large crowds. Nike predictably had the largest line.

30% off hash and clothing
There were some NSW jackets and zip ups stood out, various sizes. Daybreaks in various sizes as well. Aside from that Hash was barren.
Racks, from what
Lots of Vapormax and Reacts as per usual
Peg 36 Turbo black and volt cw
Mint AM 98
Viotech(or something that looks similar) AM95
Blue Fury Uptempo 98
VM AM 360 silver/red
ISPA
Cortez
FOG Moccasin
Tailwind IV
Ball shoes were usual GR
No retro Jordan’s which is a first for me

Went to HH for the first time since the world decided to **** itself.

As a whole a lot of stores were emptier than usual not sure if it’s because I got there early or people were smart and avoided large crowds. Nike predictably had the largest line.

30% off hash and clothing
There were some NSW jackets and zip ups stood out, various sizes. Daybreaks in various sizes as well. Aside from that Hash was barren.
Racks, from what
Lots of Vapormax and Reacts as per usual
Peg 36 Turbo black and volt cw
Mint AM 98
Viotech(or something that looks similar) AM95
Blue Fury Uptempo 98
VM AM 360 silver/red
ISPA
Cortez
FOG Moccasin
Tailwind IV
Ball shoes were usual GR
No retro Jordan’s which is a first for me

How long where you in line?

The purple alternate grape 5 are in foot locker and champs in sq1, and I think it should be in other major malls. If anyone sees the red 14, please post

How long where you in line?

I got there before open at 1030 but that line was on the other side and inside the service corridor next to scotch and sofa by the time they let us in at 11. Was part of the first wave. If it wasn’t for that I don’t think I would have waited.

Do you recall how much the mint 98s were? Thanks

$119 or $139 IIRC

Reactions: ...
Back
Top Bottom