Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Passed by Dixie today. Not much to report. The security shared the entry method. They let the first 30 people in - then it is one out one in.

I got there at 10:45 - I was 35th in line - I was in at 11:30. If you can be there for 10:30 am - good chance you will go in at 11:00 am.

Otherwise it is at least an hour wait. I was impressed that security moved people to the back of the line for letting a friend in.

Guess you guys saved me a trip this week. If any dri-fit clothing, compression gear stocks up in an abundance over there lmk.

1220F0D1-09E3-4C85-99E8-885CB6BCFC62.jpeg

Just ordered a couple pairs of react 87s beaters $201 with tax in. Lots of stuff 25%-50% off.

Went to dixie mall this past Monday, wasn't really impressed. Been working from home the last 4 months and needed to get out. I was about the 10th person in line. Before the store opened, we were asked to shop quick and not to wonder too long, giving others opportunity to get in too. Don't like being rushed. As for the winter jacket, I did see a puffy black and orange one. Don't remember the price. They had the pink john Elliott x lebron pair for $330 though. I just copped an acg cap
P_20200713_145333.jpg

1220F0D1-09E3-4C85-99E8-885CB6BCFC62.jpeg

Just ordered a couple pairs of react 87s beaters $201 with tax in. Lots of stuff 25%-50% off.

I think there is a universal code for 20% off. Maybe it's from SPC but the code is PARSPC and worked for a few orders I made this week. Was on rfd as well.

Guess you guys saved me a trip this week. If any dri-fit clothing, compression gear stocks up in an abundance over there lmk.
Was there yesterday ... there was Drifit/compression on the sample/24.99 rack and all Men’s long sleeves We’re 25% off - I would check it out if your in the area but as a specific trip I would suggest you wait

Are Jordan stores in Toronto getting the Air Jordan x Offwhite 4s or is it USA exclusive as I am seeing in the US the way to get them is entering the raffle on the SNKRS app and do you think stores in Toronto will be doing FCFS as recently there was a restock of the Court Purple 2.0 and royal toes which people lined up for in STC

hard to say, I don't think any stores in Canada received union Jordan 1s
we had to cop off of union's website on drop day but they shipped to Canada

Anyone else having problems when using the vip platinum rewards coupon at foot locker and champs?

Anybody know where I could get a pair of Trainer 3 med balls in a 9.5 or 10 in the gta? '14s or 19s, doesnt really matter

Anyone else having problems when using the vip platinum rewards coupon at foot locker and champs?

I could never get it to work for footlocker online. Contacted them a few times. My codes had more than 16 digits and they said just ignore the extra digits. Even for that I may have only got it to work once, each time I had to call in for them to apply it. It would give me an exception saying I didn't meet the requirements blah blah but they always say its valid when its on the phone.

Website sucks as usual, for those calling in footlocker I found calling late at night like 9-10pm to be quick but morning / afternoon would be 1 hour wait.

3 a.m. meetup? you deserve to get robbed. I don't feel bad for whoever one bit.
Imagine

Getting robbed at 3am for sneakers in brampton by london yutes...with an imitation firearm

Ill be in my bed😴 enjoy kiddos

I could never get it to work for footlocker online. Contacted them a few times. My codes had more than 16 digits and they said just ignore the extra digits. Even for that I may have only got it to work once, each time I had to call in for them to apply it. It would give me an exception saying I didn't meet the requirements blah blah but they always say its valid when its on the phone.

Website sucks as usual, for those calling in footlocker I found calling late at night like 9-10pm to be quick but morning / afternoon would be 1 hour wait.

Can’t get them to work in stores nowadays too

Back
Top Bottom