Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I called the Jordan Store on Yonge today and asked about the OW Jordan 4s. They said they did a raffle today by email from 11am - 2pm. I also in person last week and asked if they are doing anything and they said they didn’t know. I even called yesterday and asked the same thing and they again said they didn’t know. Does anyone know about their raffle today?

I called the Jordan Store on Yonge today and asked about the OW Jordan 4s. They said they did a raffle today by email from 11am - 2pm. I also in person last week and asked if they are doing anything and they said they didn’t know. I even called yesterday and asked the same thing and they again said they didn’t know. Does anyone know about their raffle today?
Yeah i was able to enter by email earlier today luckily right before 2 and that’s only because i was following the Footlockercad IG account and happend to see the info, other wise i would have missed it as well .

It was an online raffle where you entered via email from 11am - 2pm. You would've had to hear the news via word of mouth or follow FTL's IG. For high-profile drops you can't depend on employees at these big box stores for information. In most cases they don't know until the day of, or if they do know they're not allowed to give information until the day of.

I had a gut feeling they were going to close when their CEO/owner was going on rants on Exclucity IG- prob figured he had nothing to lose anyway.

Any winners over the past 48 hours?

1 friend won GD SBs yesterday
So far 2 friends won OW4s today

Anyone have info on the Jordan 1 Low Washed Denims? Saw a store in Italy dropped them today but nothing for NA.

Won a pair of OW’s from capsule! They called winners today. Apparently pickup is on monday.
Congrats! Do you recall the number they called from? I missed a call at 9pm from (647) 999-5674 But when I called back I got no answer.

Guess there were unclaimed pairs?

My homegirl won from 306 Yonge. Got an email a little after 11am today. My friend's girlfriend also won. Guess they made an effort to pick women.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom