Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

About a week and a half, but mine went through eBay's GSP. Pitney Bowes...such crooks man. That import fee has nothing to do with CBSA, I recently found out.
Its BS, isn't it. They're literally just taking money to reship the package, and eBay makes the sellers think its the best option when they could just ship directly to us...

How long has it taken packages to arrive from the US these days? Via USPS
I had a package ship from Chicago on September 4th and it just arrived today (September 18th).

Meanwhile, I had a package from DHL Express ship from London (Sept 16th) and it’s out for delivery right now.

DHL always arrives fast for me (1-3 days sometimes) even with the Covid delays.

When you do an entry for a raffle on the footlocker app, do how do they inform you that you won? eg email, phone, app status as win, etc.?

When you do an entry for a raffle on the footlocker app, do how do they inform you that you won? eg email, phone, app status as win, etc.?

I’ve only done one FL app raffle for the Fragment AJ3, but for that raffle you had to go in to the app and check the status of your entry to see if you have won (after the draw has been made). that is FL did not call or email, you had to check the app Yourself to see if you won.

I "won" the denim 3s, but was told that I did not notify them in time on how I was going to pick them up, whatever that means. Didn't get any app notifications either.

I "won" the denim 3s, but was told that I did not notify them in time on how I was going to pick them up, whatever that means. Didn't get any app notifications either.

I got a message for the bio hack 1 saying something of similar nature. I don’t know if they called since I had my phone off in the evenings. I didn’t check the app until like a day before the release which stated that I didn’t respond in time.

I’ve only done one FL app raffle for the Fragment AJ3, but for that raffle you had to go in to the app and check the status of your entry to see if you have won (after the draw has been made). that is FL did not call or email, you had to check the app Yourself to see if you won.

And within the app you had to confirm the win?

I got a message for the bio hack 1 saying something of similar nature. I don’t know if they called since I had my phone off in the evenings. I didn’t check the app until like a day before the release which stated that I didn’t respond in time.

And within the app you had to confirm the win?

I didn’t win so I’m not sure how the confirmation part works.

From what I observed for the Fragment 3 drop, once you won on the app you still had to confirm pickup. If you didn't confirm the win within an hour you lost your shoe and it went to someone else ("waitlisted"). It's pretty much like you missed a call.

The "waitlisted" queue is pretty much a 2nd chance for those who weren't picked for the 1st draw. I don't think the app sends you notifications if you're picked so you have to keep checking regularly to see if you won. Headaches on top of headaches.

I haven't won but I've seen others win. I got a notification after the draw was completed. It's something along the lines of "were you able reserve them?" or something like that. So I just open my app at that time and check the results. If you were selected, you have an hour to confirm your reservation. If not, it goes to the waitlisted people. If you are on the waitlist, you won't know if there's a pair passed on to you unless you keep checking the app from what it seems. There have been people who have been on the waitlist who have been selected afterwards.

Heads up

Vp/finch petro
20200922_164213.jpg

Back
Top Bottom