Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

hopefully its changed now, everyone in sb thread says they lost their ID colorways once it started!

Yup everything disappeared once they went live but it was impossible trying to remake what you wanted and checking out. That’s if you could add to cart lol. Once they sold out, all of the ID’s I pre made miraculously reappeared smh. Fingers crossed things are better this time around but I’m not optimistic about that.

Yo I don’t understand how the Nike.ca and footlocker app are so horrendously bad.

like they didn’t shift any focus at all during the pandemic and retail going to crap to enhance their customer buy flow on their apps and sites.

footlocker app is garbage it’s unbelievable.

nike.ca ..we still don’t even have a snkrs app in Canada, and navigating to releases is super stupid

Yup everything disappeared once they went live but it was impossible trying to remake what you wanted and checking out. That’s if you could add to cart lol. Once they sold out, all of the ID’s I pre made miraculously reappeared smh. Fingers crossed things are better this time around but I’m not optimistic about that.

When did it go live for Canada??? oh mannn

^ I think he is talking about Nike US

HHAHAHA true, i have never entered a raffle or downloaded these apps. dont really care for copping sneakers past 5 years . got my dunk and jordan grails just in time phewwwwwwwwwwww

^^^ Nope. Same issues like before checking out, although pre made id’s were still up. I was able to add to cart but no luck checking out. Not surprised.

Any chance yall know where I can LC new era snapbacks or if you guys can?

Attachments

• PXL_20210120_234641010.MP.jpg
    PXL_20210120_234641010.MP.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 43
  • PXL_20210120_234629682.MP.jpg
    PXL_20210120_234629682.MP.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 43
  • PXL_20210120_234618107.MP.jpg
    PXL_20210120_234618107.MP.jpg
    391.3 KB · Views: 51
  • PXL_20210120_234623563.MP.jpg
    PXL_20210120_234623563.MP.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 162
  • Screenshot_20210118-194202.png
    Screenshot_20210118-194202.png
    864.9 KB · Views: 180
Funny, when the pandemic 1st hit I remember an insider at MLSE told me they're still sitting on a HUGE stock of those OVO Champions hats. I wonder what happened to them.

Funny, when the pandemic 1st hit I remember an insider at MLSE told me they're still sitting on a HUGE stock of those OVO Champions hats. I wonder what happened to them.
I think they are... The person selling this is an MLSE employee ... It checks off alot of boxes but I'm still unsure

This excess supply does not surprise me at all. I recall attending the Christmas day 2019 game at Scotiabank and they had ALOT of those OVO hats at the merchandise kiosks spread out through the stadium, but I dont recall they had them available at Real Sports Apparel during the game.

This excess supply does not surprise me at all. I recall attending the Christmas day 2019 game at Scotiabank and they had ALOT of those OVO hats at the merchandise kiosks spread out through the stadium, but I dont recall they had them available at Real Sports Apparel during the game.
When I went on January 2020, I told only 1 Kisko carried them but when I got there, someone bought the last one ahead of me

It looks fine to me.

This is my wife's hat from the restock. But it's interesting to note these two differences. Your hat is from 2018 and it has the line of holographic thread at the bottom of the tag. My wife's is from 2019 and it doesn't have the holographic thread.

I'm guessing the 2018 hat is made with a batch of older blanks?

IMG_9408.jpeg

IMG_9409.jpeg

It looks fine to me.

This is my wife's hat from the restock. But it's interesting to note these two differences. Your hat is from 2018 and it has the line of holographic thread at the bottom of the tag. My wife's is from 2019 and it doesn't have the holographic thread.

I'm guessing the 2018 hat is made with a batch of older blanks?

IMG_9408.jpeg

IMG_9409.jpeg

Thank you, the 2018 threw me off but I cant see anything where the new era blank cap looks fake...all the ones ive checked so far are march dates which makes me think mine is fake but why make a fake with a real new era blank? Also to note the seller is from MLSE and I checked all his info (linkedin and FB) all check out

Yeah, I mean I don't know why hers doesn't have the holographic thread but the only explanation I can think of is it's from an older batch of blank hats for an additional run for the restock.

I know they re-use hats for things like Postseason or other special editions where they apply a patch.

Yeah, I mean I don't know why hers doesn't have the holographic thread but the only explanation I can think of is it's from an older batch of blank hats for an additional run for the restock.

I know they re-use hats for things like Postseason or other special editions where they apply a patch.

I looked into that part, new era caps only had the hologram from 2016-2018 which is why hers doesnt have it . I m going crazy verifying my hat lmaoo

Yo I don’t understand how the Nike.ca and footlocker app are so horrendously bad.

like they didn’t shift any focus at all during the pandemic and retail going to crap to enhance their customer buy flow on their apps and sites.

footlocker app is garbage it’s unbelievable.

nike.ca ..we still don’t even have a snkrs app in Canada, and navigating to releases is super stupid

Footlocker website (not app) keeps showing inventory that is clearly not available. You get an 'item not found' after you click on the item. It's also mind boggling why they don't allow you to filter by shoe size either.

Nike website is better in that regard as it has more filtering options but their prices are whack.

Back
Top Bottom