Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

lol couldnt get the 1's so i went to nomad and copped these
**** not gonna know the difference anyway *kanye shrug*

Attachments

• cn2873-100_nike_air_force_1_07_craft_summit_white_1_1_880x1130.jpg
    cn2873-100_nike_air_force_1_07_craft_summit_white_1_1_880x1130.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 985
Anyone know if the Air Max Griffey's that are dropping tomorrow are being released elsewhere besides FTL? Tryna secure a pair with no hassle

This has probably been discussed before but with the new StockX distribution center in Sauga, opinions may have changed.

I'm trying to offload unworn sneakers and was wondering what the best way to go, GOAT vs StockX. StockX in Canada reduces processing fees but i'm not too entirely sure if that makes that big of a difference to choose them over GOAT. I believe in the past, people preferred GOAT strictly from a Canadian seller perspective. Also, GOAT limits listing price due to being an international seller.

For those that have used both in 2020/2021, which option would be the best?

This has probably been discussed before but with the new StockX distribution center in Sauga, opinions may have changed.

I'm trying to offload unworn sneakers and was wondering what the best way to go, GOAT vs StockX. StockX in Canada reduces processing fees but i'm not too entirely sure if that makes that big of a difference to choose them over GOAT. I believe in the past, people preferred GOAT strictly from a Canadian seller perspective. Also, GOAT limits listing price due to being an international seller.

For those that have used both in 2020/2021, which option would be the best?

Personally, I use all platforms. Shoes go for different prices on each platform. Just make sure if you cross post, you dont forget to remove it from the other platform as soon as it sells.

Even with StockX in Mississauga, I've seen some of my things go to Detroit still.

My guess is it goes to either location depending on where the buyer is located.

I could be entirely wrong though.

ANYBODY GET LUCKY FOR THE DUNKS TODAY VIA LS????!?!?!!? havnt bothered buying dunks since they stopped shipping from EU. would hate to be a diehard collector now w barely chance of getting these GR dunks

Even with StockX in Mississauga, I've seen some of my things go to Detroit still.

My guess is it goes to either location depending on where the buyer is located.

I could be entirely wrong though.
I think all mine are going to sauga but they're still taking a while smh

From stockx site

It gets better, too. When buying from a seller outside of Canada, we now include any applicable duties and taxes in the item’s initial Ask price. So now users will see the item’s true cost from the start of their transaction with no surprises at checkout or delivery. That means you are now shopping with the lowest global price possible, all thanks to the new and improved All-In Pricing

Anyone knows if foot locker is planning on releasing the Carmine 6 anytime soon?

Asked in-store at Markville FL today: said didn’t know and keep checking on IG/their app

Nike store: looking ~ mid March
[also: saw a pair of Infrared 90s on the shelf, didn’t inquire on size/how many sorry]

At least that’s SOME info, reliable or not...

Asked in-store at Markville FL today: said didn’t know and keep checking on IG/their app

Nike store: looking ~ mid March
[also: saw a pair of Infrared 90s on the shelf, didn’t inquire on size/how many sorry]

At least that’s SOME info, reliable or not...

thanks. Hopefully it won’t be as difficult to get as the 4s that just released today

Back
Top Bottom