Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I believe you need to go in person. I added the fedex instructions FYI. Fed ex, DHL, and UPS can go eat turd sandwiches with their high clearance costs. If it’s USPS to Canada post, fees are ok.

Attachments

• 62B32AAD-170F-436B-A8F9-6FBD10F4DFD5.png
    62B32AAD-170F-436B-A8F9-6FBD10F4DFD5.png
    532.7 KB · Views: 1,538
I have a blank Raps authentic (previous model), where can I get it customized? Does Real Sports still do the older jerseys? I'd call but they're closed til Thursday so just wondering if anyone knows off the top of their head. Thanks in advance!

Anyone know where I can grab the Kyrie 7 Concepts in Canada? Don't want to pay the outrageous fees when buying from the US.

Another raps related question, anywhere local selling 2019 finals patch still? Real Sports is sold out
This one?
BF849CCE-FA27-4037-9079-F53DF5B3DE21.jpeg

I got an extra. If you’re inclined, make a charitable donation of $10 (or more if you want) and I’ll mail it to ya straight up free, I’ll even cover postage.
Once done PM the receipt screenshot along with your addy [personally I’m for Ronald McDonald House or Red Cross Canada, but feel free to choose another as long as it’s not political or morally questionable]

This one?
BF849CCE-FA27-4037-9079-F53DF5B3DE21.jpeg

I got an extra. If you’re inclined, make a charitable donation of $10 (or more if you want) and I’ll mail it to ya straight up free, I’ll even cover postage.
Once done PM the receipt screenshot along with your addy [personally I’m for Ronald McDonald House or Red Cross Canada, but feel free to choose another as long as it’s not political or morally questionable]
Will PM now thanks

If anyone is into hockey jerseys, Coolhockey.com is having a 30% off eliminate teams promo for all home away and thirds with code OFFSEASON30. I bought a couple hand stitched jerseys off them before, legit and the quality is really good

Ok guys here’s an update on new eBay program:

When you buy from a US seller, they ship to sneaker con in New York for “authentication”. Sneaker con will ship out to the buyer using stupid fed ex (buyer has no choice of courier at this point). I caught the tracking number early and called fed ex saying that I want to self clear as I don’t want to deal with the BS charges from fed ex.

I am going to go cbsa office this week to try to self clear and then pick up the sneakers from fed ex.

The positives right now I guess are that the authentication process and shipping are free lol. If you can self clear, you could probably save some cash.

Have a great weekend all

My brother in law just got his Flint 13's today via the new eBay program and Fed Ex delivered it, no duties for him.

Curious to see if you don't get hit for duties as well. Ideally this would be great for buyers if there were some sort of agreement with eBay and FedEx but we'll see how it plays out if more people on here have experiences themselves.

I have a blank Raps authentic (previous model), where can I get it customized? Does Real Sports still do the older jerseys? I'd call but they're closed til Thursday so just wondering if anyone knows off the top of their head. Thanks in advance!

Just as an FYI, RS still can customize the previous model jerseys. Authentic stitching is $100+tax

Got the patch in the mail thanks again!

Just debating whether I should put it on my Lowry or Kawhi authentic

LOWRY! bought a Villanova Lowry jersey and thought it was coming from States... NOT its coming from China and having issues shipping out *sigh

Has anyone bought something off the footlocker website and returned it via mail?

It seems the process is more difficult that I imagined - Having to wait 10-14 days for processing (Not sure if that's standard or not) and shipping costs are not included in the refund. My product was flawed so customer service told me that the refund will include shipping reimbursement initially but now I'm advised it is in the form of a gift card. I made the original purchase payment via paypal, hopefully that doesn't cause any more issues in my refund. Anybody been through the process?

They're open Thursday to Saturday where you can drop the jersey off. As far as what models they can do go I'm not sure, I'd call

were you able to get their jersey done?

I have a city 2019 white ovo that I want done and was hoping to black letter heat press it

were you able to get their jersey done?

I have a city 2019 white ovo that I want done and was hoping to black letter heat press it
Waiting for it to be completed, it takes 2 weeks. Call them and ask if they can do that model. I dropped off the black statement jersey

I'm guessing the Nike clearance outlet at Dixie is open? I'm also guessing the lines are ridiculous every day?

I just want some more track pants, compression tights, and a light tech hoody for the gym, man. :smh:

I'm guessing the Nike clearance outlet at Dixie is open? I'm also guessing the lines are ridiculous every day?

I just want some more track pants, compression tights, and a light tech hoody for the gym, man. :smh:

If you're out these ways, link me if anything. ( :lol: )

Back
Top Bottom