Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

maybe a quick summary of what was there of note or was it dry ?
I was only in for about 5 minutes...ran out of time.
There was a decent amount of the green air max 90s.
SmartSelect_20210624-135638_Chrome.jpg
for $99. Not a great deal.

Also a few scattered sizes of infrared air span 2 for $35ish after discount. 8/8.5/9.5 maybe? Although none of them really looked DS as they were littered throughout the hash wall

For the ladies they were a few pairs of Olivia Kim 98s that I noticed, but seemed to be all small sizes.

I'm hoping to go back in a day or two

Went to V Mills Friday. Nothing great but they have
Kd
Kyrie
Air Max 95 Greedy
Air max 90 lime green
Most stuff was 30% off

if anyone goes to any Nike and sees golf gear could y’all please post pics. Don’t want to line up an hour to see they have nothing. 753F3186-7A2C-4D8F-8FD1-2B900D2CA7EB.jpeg
How much for the greedy? I wanted to go to lids but saw 200 ppl lined up at each entrance so I turned back

$140 I don’t think there is extra discount, but doesn’t hurt to ask.

thanks. Wow, I just realized you already posted a pic of the shoe with the price. My mind wasn’t working too well in the morning. I got up early to go to sport chek to grab the white 4s. There were 14 ppl in line but 4-5 of them weren’t there for the shoes, and by the time it was my turn there was only a 11.5 left. Anyone have any luck with the 4s?
As for sherway updates, ftl and Nike had some carmine 6 on display. Nike had Jordan 1 zoom cft in different colours. Champs had women’s cirtrus 11 low. Red flint 13 sitting at all the stores.

NT fam… anywhere in Canada where we can get a CP3 Suns jersey?! Also looking for a CP3 New Orleans

Back
Top Bottom