Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

how is it with the restrictions being looser? Eg store is packed with lines of ppl waiting to get in?

I went on Thursday around 5pm and there were about 10 people directly in front, and a break in the line that continued where the bank is all the way back to that entrance.

Turned right around, didn't even bother.

I went on Thursday around 5pm and there were about 10 people directly in front, and a break in the line that continued where the bank is all the way back to that entrance.

Turned right around, didn't even bother.

Yup. A buddy went to Dixie on Monday saw the long line wrapped around and kept on driving.

how is it with the restrictions being looser? Eg store is packed with lines of ppl waiting to get in?

they increased capacity to 100 ppl from 60 or 80. They don’t curl the line inside the mall any more. If your inside by mall entrance it’s about 30 min wait. If you plan on going on a weekend, I’d recommend you get there at least 15 mins before they open.

how does everyone feel about Scottie Barnes? At first I was like wtf, now that I've seen more of him I don't mind the pick. The potential for him to be great is there.

I trust Bobby/Masai but I was shocked like everyone else. I even took a 5 min break from Twitter before woj or shams can spoil the pick.

any outlets still selling some Kobes or good ball shoes rn? bout to start running ball for the first time in two years lol

whats with the foot locker app? I want to enter the Pollen 1 raffle, but only kids sizes on the app. What should I expect as far as numbers for this release?

Did I miss the memo on Air Max Ones? Cant find any colourways on Ndca..and you cant ID them anymore either :frown:

Anyone else get the Electro 1s? If so, how’s the quality on your pair? Managed to get them through FL.ca and they came quick but not the best quality. I’ve seen other posts with this as a common problem, dye stain on the thread at the bottom:
030158CA-0AED-4385-A659-A3FC360639BF.jpeg

I could probably live with that, but the back of the shoes look completely different. Not sure if I can exchange as they sold out online 😩

3D51AB13-D344-467F-82E0-1412307BC848.jpeg

was at dixie last week and wow has the selection fallen off a cliff only good thing was the nike windbreakers, shoe selection is trash
adidas/reebok across have better shoes than nike in dixie

lets get this thread active again what are your finds and which outlet

Back
Top Bottom